Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Aaron is hurt?

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by scteel24, Feb 21, 2017.

1. scteel24

scteel24 New Member

Did I miss something? Tara wanted to go back to Alexandria since Rick was hurt - which I get - a spike through the hand could result in permanent damage. But then she said Aaron is hurt. I know he got a whack in the face, but he looked and acted just fine. He commented about being more worried what Eric would say about his face. There was no new injury that I saw. Maybe there was a tiny drop of blood, but nothing more. That whole exchange was just odd to me.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I think it was more about how level headed and caring Tara is, and what a bitch Rosita is, than Aaron's actual condition.

3. scteel24

scteel24 New Member

Why was Rosita being such a bitch? Still feeling guilty I suppose about Olivia and Eugene.

4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I agree that that little exchange was a bit odd. I also agree that Rosita is being a bitch. And not just to Sasha.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rosita's way of dealing with grief seems to be to take it out on everyone else, and her anger is making her stupid. She's acting on impulse rather than seeing that taking things one step at a time and making an organized plan first is the right way to go.