Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Abigail was most interesting part of show

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Cons72, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Cons72

Cons72 Member

It is a bad sign when I am watching the show and just hoping to see more of the boat to see how sweet it is.

I was wishing it was a "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" so we would get a tour of the boat.

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Yeah I was thinking as we were watching this episode that getting to know the environment, i.e. the boat and how they will exist in it, what the group dynamics will be was the main point of this episode.
    I'm hoping that it also set up a big escalation for the next episode. And also that we won't be spending the whole season on the boat with no land-based action. Though it looks like they probably threw all of their set budget into the boat set...

3. cdrive

cdrive New Member

AMC has a 360 degree interactive & VR tour of ABIGAIL on the AMC website. It's pretty cool. Nice digs.

4. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

According to TPTB:

'Monster' is the slowest of the season 2 episodes they've done so far.

Safety on the water is as temporary and unreliable as safety on land. The story is not stuck on the boat.

That second one already looks to be true- the sneak peek for episode 2 shows them back on land already for a run or something.

5. cdrive

cdrive New Member

Yeah the synopsis line for the next episode says the meet up with a survivalist family...I think they're already getting off the boat next episode. I bet the whole season will be them hopping on and off islands and boats.