Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

About Luke...

Discussion in 'Episode 1004 - Silence the Whisperers' started by Z-Fighter, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Z-Fighter

Z-Fighter Member

Anyone else think that Luke is biting the dust? The way he said his goodbyes to Magna's group makes me wonder he doesn't make it out alive when he is at Oceanside.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its possible. Although I think a lot of that sequence was just suppose to be comic relief. Another possibility is that they are showcasing his upbeat personality now because Jules might die in a bad way soon, sending him into a depression, and we see his character turn dark for awhile. It could make the contrast between his jocular and his dark selves interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Z-Fighter

Z-Fighter Member

That would be interesting!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Another thing about Luke is that Dan Fogler seems to have lost a visible amount of weight between seasons. Good for him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I can see why some people would take it that way, but for me it was more just a recognition that Magna's group was branching out. Luke has interest in someone at Oceanside and Kang just did a nice job of having them say their goodbyes etc. I think Luke is safe for this season.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Luke is also grieving from losing his witch wife Queenie to the dark side.