Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

About Simon's death...

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Black Panther, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Black Panther

Black Panther Member

Are you satisfied with how it played out? Would you have preferred to have seen Oceanside and / or Jadis have their hands on Simon for justice?

I feel like Negan should have done that for Jadis to sway her to his side, rather than killing Simon himself. I get why he did it though. Simon staging that coup right outside in the courtyard after Negan forgave Simon again in the same episode was a huge slap in the face. It was just like what Negan said to Rick last season... "The universe gives you a sign, and you shove your middle finger right up its ass!"

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There would have been a bit more poetic justice if Jadis or Oceanside killed him, but Jadis was a traitor and Oceanside adopted a principle of killing any unfortunate bastard that happened to be guilty of stumbling too close to their camp, so I don't really mind that neither of them got the chance to do it. Maybe Cyndie would have been nice.

I was satisfied with his death, even though it made dubious logical sense that Negan would have offered him the chance.

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I'm fine with Negan killing him. I always figured it would be Rick who'd kill Simon up to the last few episodes. I think Negan just really wanted to have him tied to that fence forever.

4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I'm with Neuro: the whole thing didn't make sense. The proposition, nor the winner (Simon would have kicked his ass even if the guy didn't just went through a car crash, a two stories fall, and somewhat of a beating already). So color me unsatisfied, but I'm ok with Negan killing him. Jadis already has too much screentime (love the actress, hate the character), and the whole Oceanside crew could drown and I wouldn't notice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1