Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

About the can of dog food

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Sparky, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

ahahahahaha. It wasn't gluten free.

Well i'm probably taking this question too seriously but i interpreted it as he didn't want his family reduced to dog food, even during a ZA when food is hard to come by. I think as a manly man, and wanting to be the provider for his family, he was frustrated that his son was about to consume dog food. Those were my thoughts.

2. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

One of the survival books we had when I was a kid was about building furniture out of canned goods so your food supply wouldn't be obvious to raiders.

Their back-up option was to keep a generous supply of canned dog food, even if you don't have a dog. This assumes that it will be a long time before people get desperate enough to eat pet food.

I'd eat it in a heartbeat in a ZA. It's not great quality meat, but it's good protein and plenty of salt.

3. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I wouldn't eat the dog food. No matter how desperate I am, of eating it. I rather eat the owl. Speaking of Taco Bell. Their skimpy on their food. They barely put meat or cheese on it. I rather have my mom's homemade tacos. At least, theirs full amount of meat and cheese inside of the soft taco shell.