Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Academically Advanced Preview 14/15

Discussion in 'Episode 214 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 30, 2016.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Can't wait! I chose not to read the Q&A to not get fully spoiled (though I read about a couple of deaths - SHOCKER - the synopsis for 2x15 gave that away). As for La Colonia, that's pretty cool. I'm surprised they didn't have better cautionary measures for the infirmary but oh well. At least Nick, Luciana, and the rest of them are going to try and escape (though I still feel like the majority of them are going to die lol). Can't wait! Hopefully Alejandro can redeem himself and somehow take care of that gang once they invade La Colonia.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I didn't read the Q and A either. And I also didn't read this advanced preview, even though I posted it lol. I've decided that I enjoy the show better when there are at least a few surprises.

3. mistertrouble189

Lol woops hope I didn't give anything away (thought you read it). I wasn't going to read the preview but it wasn't that bad. One more day!!

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, nope its okay, I already had heard basically the same things you spoke of.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Staying away from anything spoilerish. Now I know NOT to read the synopsis either. lol

6. mistertrouble189

Yeah the synopsis for 2x13-2x15 allowed me to guess what was going on without reading any spoilers -____- lol