Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Add another Shane hallucination?

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by Crook, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Crook

Crook Member

There's a guy in Negan's group called Connor. He is kinda like the badass Shane style. If they do add Connor to the TV show, I hope Rick get's into a hand-to-hand combat with him and sees him as Shane while fighting him.

It will be Shane with a badass mohawk.

[​IMG]

#1 Crook, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i read the comics and honestly have no idea who Connor is.

3. Ricktatorship80

It's Connor, John Connor...

4. Nola

Nola New Member

Mind the spoiler tags please.

5. Chief Brody

Chief Brody Member

Rick's hand to hand combat skills are nothing to brag about, the next time might kill him..

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Don't really care about Connor. Just as long as they have Davis I'll be happy.

7. Crook

Crook Member

Okay, I guess you could've either saw just the pictures or forgot who he was. But you could do a simple google image search. He's the guy who tried to kill Andrea.

[​IMG]

8. Crook

Crook Member

Which spoiler?

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's a case of spoileritis, the erroneous belief that the most innocuous comments are spoilers.

10. Nola

Nola New Member

In general, plot points and characters in the comic are spoilers for the tv show before they happen in the tv show. Yes it is the source material but it is looking behind the curtain. One should be able to discuss and speculate about the tv show without any other input than what has been presented in the tv show itself. So by way of courtesy I ask that reference to the comics are spoiler tagged.

11. Zombie_Rhino

After I made the post I did do the quick research to figure out who he was... but he was very forgettable to me. I don't think they will make him a big character and may even just have someone else play this role.

12. YR38

YR38 Member

the guy has like 1 scene in the comics, there's a good chance he isn't even a character in the TV show

13. AAG331

AAG331 Member

It's not like that comic scene can even be recreated, because the guard tower was destroyed. But maybe he'll appear and actually be fleshed out a little as the TV Series tends to do that more so than the comics, with characters like Paula.

14. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

If he only had one scene in the comics and it was trying to kill Andrea why would he even be in the tv version? Andrea's been gone since season 3 (?).

I don't think we're going to see anything to do with Shane either. That's old news and Rick's got much bigger things to worry about than a Shane flashback.

15. Nola

Nola New Member

There, you see? Guard tower destroyed? So Negan's compound is attacked? Damn, now I have an "expectation" of what can happen in the tv show, where I did not want to know anything about it. Just imagine having zero knowledge of the comics, then you would have no clue how strong or nasty Negan's group was.

But go on, carry on being indifferent jackasses. That's how we save society from a ZA ;-)

16. Crook

Crook Member

It was Alexandria's guard tower, not Negan's. But I think Alexandria had two guard towers right?

17. Crook

Crook Member

Well, seeing that Andrea died yes. There could be someone else sniping. Like Sasha. And this dude Connor could be recreated in the TV show, whether he's a bigger character like Dwight or just a guy who dies off early. It still may be nice if there is a scene where he attacks Rick, and Rick had a hallucination of Shane with a mohawk. It would just be sorta intense right?

However, Guard Tower in Alexandria was destroyed but I'm not sure if they have more of them or just one.

Plus, I think they should add more bigger characters like Dwight on Negan's side. We can't just have everyone knowing Negan and Dwight as the Saviors and having the rest as a bunch of side-characters and not knowing who the heck they are.

#17 Crook, Mar 24, 2016
  18. AAG331

AAG331 Member

They had one single white bell tower.

[​IMG]

And they have smaller wooden guard towers that aren't taller than Alexandria's walls.

[​IMG]

#18 AAG331, Mar 24, 2016
  19. Zombie_Rhino

Crook, stop trying to make Connor happen! It's not going to happen!

name that movie

20. Crook

Crook Member

But, but why :(