Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion Advanced Warfare vs The Black ops duology

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by Personablue, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Personablue

Personablue New Member

So, guys, which did u enjoyed more? The Black ops were certainly great pair of games and I will recommend them any day above Ghost but turned out Advanced Warfare was a major improvement over the last.
    I know they are being made by different studios but still I want to know the general consensus regarding this matter.
    To me, The Black ops edge slightly higher due to a better campaign then AW.

Edit: sorry, double posted due to network problems, could a mod locked one of the threads. Thank you!

2. IntricateContraption

The first black ops was a very cool take on the Cold War and I liked it a lot, but as usual, becoming a series means endles repetition for COD, so I ended up liking AW a lot more than BO2. It was such an unexpected change for COD, and one for the better in my opinion. I'd like them to do more, as it reminds me of my Unreal Tournament days.

3. Destiny3614

Destiny3614 New Member

I'll always have a special love for the original Call if Dity: Black Ops... I mean, Nazi Zombies! It's the game that made killing Nazis in Zombie form awesome! Love it!

4. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

To be honest I've always been more of a Black ops man myself. I'm not saying that advanced warware wasn't any good, it was, but I just prefer my battles a little less futuristic.

5. Spectre456 codf

I enjoyed Black ops more for sure. While I did play quite a bit of Advanced Warfare I feel like Black ops kept me entertained and going back for more the longest.

6. muskyking

muskyking Member

Advanced Warfare sucks and bo is going the same way with all this boost jumping crap,bo2 was the last great cod game.

7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I've always been outspoken about my love of CoD:BO2. It was my favourite CoD game ever, until CoD:BO3 arrived. Even tbough I'm not super stoked about the new movement system overall, I find my playstyle from CoD:BO2 is still effective in CoD:BO3, so I don't feel disadvantaged by not using it.

CoD:AW introduced some interesting ideas to the CoD franchise, but they weren't enough to keep me playing. That's something the CoD:BO games have had no trouble doing. In my opinion, the CoD:BO games are the best CoD games ever made...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

AW had a better campaign, but the BO series wins in the multiplayer field. Like Wartyger said, interesting ideas to the CoD franchise, but I lost interest in AW very quickly.

• Like Like x 1