Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

After all out war

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by Negan Lives, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Negan Lives

Negan Lives New Member

MY PREDICTIONS FOR AFTER ALL OUT WAR:
    I believe Negan will somehow die and Rick as well, and everything will be destroyed, Kingdom, and Alexandria. And they find a new safe haven like the pentagon or something. Everything will be good. Maybe volumes after All Out War will end with a safe place. The next issue will be like a 15 year time jump. Everything's been good for 15 years. Somehow a zombie outbreak happens inside the pentagon, and were back on the road again. Carl is the new leader. The group heads for the ocean. Andrea gets left behind in some way. We have about volumes on open ocean. Maybe the group encounters some nerds who want to be pirates. The final volume the ocean arc will be of land out in the distanace. The next issue will be tgroup making it to a country, maybe England. There are no zombies there at all. Once the group tells the locals they are American, the group istaken into custody be their federal government. It turns out all the countries knew about America and the outbreak but decided not to get involved and take risk of getting the outbreak in their countries. Carl somehow convinces the government and other countries to help America. All the countries send their military on planes and ships to America. They are trying to get rid of the zombies. And kill them all. Once in America, Carl sees Andrea as a new leader of a large community. The government orders Carl to kill them but he refuses and revolts and the military officer. I dont know where it would go from there though.

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think I would despise this.

The world is dead and so are the governments. I really don't want some forced magic army to show up.

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

They should troll the audience by having Rick live through 126. Then, 127 starts many years in the future, and Rick is dead. They go back and tell stories from after that arc until the present of 127. So, Rick is "dead", but they can tell many stories of him being alive and finally his death.
    [​IMG]

4. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

So true dude

6. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Far too much awesome to show in a quote! :)

8. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

You lost me at "...and Rick as well".

9. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

I don't know who's supposed to be worse off here..... ? Negan looks like a stage 4 cancer patient.

10. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    That....might work. And I would loathe you forever if you did it [MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION].:Grin:

11. vidoxi

vidoxi Member

Holy ****ing shit I splooged everywhere. Where the hell did you get that? Reverse image search comes up with nothing but this page. Are you a wizard?

12. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

That's really awesome. Gorgeous. It has to be a variant cover, or a commission, or gift, or from someones private collection.

13. PaulMonroe

PaulMonroe New Member

Whilst a large part of me wishes that this were true, I don't think this would happen. Amazing artwork though!

14. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Just so people knew, I'm not trying to take credit for that. I'm not sure whose it is, just found on google search images ^^

15. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I don't know about all that. But I do know the cover of #127, the first issue after AOW, has a little more than puzzled..and worried/nervous. Not to mention the issue is 48 pages, twice the size of a normal issue. Needless to say I have a lot of questions...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. lewh

lewh Member

Hmm I agree with you about the possible time jump and everything being destroyed and the main cast (incl. Rick) being killed. But the pentagon seems a little unrealistic to me. It could be possible they go over seas and being from England i'd love to know whats going on there. The army bit also seems unrealistic cause I personally think TWD will have a sad ending and there actually isn't any government or society intact.

Seeing the cover for 127 makes me think about if the main cast do indeed die and the flash forward to the surviving members (of about 15 years) happens and the woman on the cover is Sophia - having someone who resembled Carl would be too much of a giveaway. The fact its a 48 page issue also makes me think this could be to explain the backstory of whats happened in the 15 years since 126.

17. cpump

cpump Member

Sadly i think they will jump forward/: I dont think this should hsppen
    unless most of everyone is dead but the 127 cover makes me wonder
    think thts Sophia on the cover

18. cpump

cpump Member

That is Serioudly badass lol