Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

After

Discussion in 'Episode 909 - Adaptation' started by offrope, Feb 11, 2019.

1. offrope

offrope Active Member

After. That word has come up several times, and again last night in 909. It seems to have an implied meaning. Jadis said to Rick "I'll lay with you....after." and " So I can paint you....after". Last night Michonne said to Daryl "Thank you for trying, and for after....". I noticed it when Jadis said it, now Michonne did it, too. I'm wondering if that is about something, or just a coincidence, or my wild imagination.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

I think there was an episode titled After too, but can't remember.

Not sure if it means anything too significant. Similar to the As that pop up everywhere. Maybe A stands for After too? Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

Maybe D shared a lil d with Michonne and she was referring to that when she said "after"

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I just think Michonne was thanking Daryl for whatever it is they went through that resulted in those "X" scars. I believe they were the only two that went through it and survived it together. Since it followed Rick's exit, she was referring to it as after. I doubt it is related to Jadis's use of the word.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1