Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Aiden's Death-Spike Confession

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by WalkingBuckeye, Mar 16, 2015.

1. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

At the very end, Aiden whispered to Glenn that he and Nicholas had been the ones who panicked, not the foragers who died. What do you think his reason was?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He wanted to come clean before he died. Plus it would warn them about Nicolas' character.

3. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

I think he was warning them. Letting them know that Nicholas can not be trusted.

I think it was also illustrative of their cocky attitudes versus Eugene's admitted cowardice. In the end, the cocky "in control" guys panicked and got others killed. Eugene found his courage, or at least the will to do what needed to be done.

Nicholas left his friend behind, Eugene accepted the danger to get his out. It highlights the difference between "safe zoners" and Rick's team.

• Like Like x 4
  4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I like this post, It deserves a round of applause.

The safe zoners are just a bunch of weak cowards.

[​IMG]

5. JFLP

JFLP Member

For some reason tho, I think Nicholas wouldn't have confessed as easily...

6. Steppin' Razor

Just when he was comin around too, and actually being kinda cool. I thought it was funny though before they all left, him saying bye to his parents. He reminded me of a spoiled rich kid in the suburbs, pre-ZA. Not many people left who have their parents like that.

7. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Aidan somewhat redeemed himself, in that dooshbag Nicholas bolted, but Glenn stayed to try and extricate him. Also, Glenn bested him and knocked him on his ass, yet still was trying to save him. Aidan had seen Glenn's bravery and was acknowledging the better man.

Goriest death of a human so far, even more than Dale's.

8. Daryl's Owl

Daryl's Owl Member

Aiden definitely felt guilty about what had transpired. Especially after realizing that his immaturity and cocksure attitude were what got them killed and had endangered the lives of even more. I mean he heard Glenn say to stop firing and he just kept right on going. Then as he's impaled and comes to terms with the fact that he should have listened to Glenn and that it's his own fault he's going to die, he concedes

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I do. The man KNEW he was dying, and this was his last chance to come clean. I think most people would take it.

11. mfinley

mfinley Member

Just another d bag move on Aiden's part, his friend left him to die so he ratted him out.

12. JFLP

JFLP Member

I dunno, Nicholas just strikes me as someone who would have insisted on the group saving him no matter what, until the last moment. The way he ditched Glenn and Noah and tried to get Eugene to drive off without them...

13. JFLP

JFLP Member

Also, I notice something. Aiden and Nicholas left people behind and got them killed. Nicholas said "I got to leave. It's who we are". And Tobin said "It's what we do". It seems like the whole community is inclined to save their own lives before risking themselves to save another. Think this may be a general rule through the safe-zone?

14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

They've survived remarkably well, all things considered.

15. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

They really have but let's not forget they have full time recruiters finding replacements, lol.

16. Komodia

Komodia Member

I wonder how many survivors have showed up to ASZ and died because of the communities lack of action to help each other.

17. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Do you mean Aiden? I think he would have. He was starting to realize that his ways weren't right, and was acknowledging that Glenn could teach him some things. And he was carrying a lot of guilt.

18. the walking jet

i'll give aiden some legitimate credit..

he really did make a 180° attitude ajustment with glenn even before his last words & gruesome death..

i thought they were on there way to being cool with each other..

19. miltk

miltk Member

because nicky baby abandoned his @ss. it was a karmic confession.

20. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

It would appear that's the Alexandria way. They seem to have a "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" mentality. After all, it's pretty clear that they brought in Rick and company not so much to help them, but to use them to help themselves.