Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alejandro's True plan?

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Date of Death' started by EvilDeadJ, Oct 1, 2016.

1. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Was reading the forums came across a post by a forum member named Zvivor (I think I spelled it right)

He likened Colonia to a "death cult" and briefly mentioned how Nick and others upon realizing what they got themselves into knew they were in for some trouble, and either tried or know they have to try to leave...

this got me thinking... Now I could be completely off, in fact I probably am....but this was fun for me to dream up.. ready? dig this:

I have been wondering for a while how Alejandro did not turn from his bite, and when you think about the area where he was bitten (his shoulder) you can clearly see the infection spread somewhat before ceasing. Now, it wouldnt be farfetched to believe Alejandro has stumbled upon some PRO-coagulants to cause some sort of deep vein thrombrosis to stop the invading virus/bacteria from spreading too far and causing a system-wide infection (thus turning him).. the reason this wouldnt be farfetched, is because as a pharmacist he would have rudimentary knowledge of procoagulants and how to administer them

what if Alejandro is using procoagulants to stop the spread of the infection to buy him some time before they cease to be effective, (and eventually giving way allowing the infection to spread and killing/turning him).. basically buying some time so he can set up a massive death cult community with whom he can die alongside and venture to the "afterlife" with.. assuming he can convince them all .. something akin to Heaven's gate or Jonestown, with him being the equivalent of Jim Jones.

P.S. picture the guy from the anime "fist of the north star" holding his cranium/brain together with steel straps.. without them they'd swell and explode from the chi the first of the north star infused his body with when punching him

#1 EvilDeadJ, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't like that myself. I don't think they should ever find any kind of cure or vaccine.
    I like the "this is the new world " idea. And would love to see how people adapt to stop spreading the "turning " part.

I have already given thought what I would like to see happen, if I lived in that world. Death watches for the old. Suicide would be allowed for the old or dying.

3. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I can see your points...

now as for my procoagulant theory, it would not work for long, and it would cause the individual great pain.. eventually the clotting would result in hypoxia/anoxia and eventually infarction.. so..it wouldnt be a "cure" or vaccine... but could lend to an interesting story line with Colonia and Alejandro should the writers see the possibility...

I suspect they wont.. and will probably have Colonia and alejandro fall in some generic boring fashion and reveal his bite was really from a human that didnt turn or something simple...

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

When I heard him tell Nick about the doper kid, I knew immediately that it was the kid who bit him, and not the dead.
    I base my decision on what is happening in the real world. People who have been high on flakka are eating people.

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Thought that too. but then why the discoloration? A human bite can be nasty but it heals and although a scar may remain, the veins wouldnt turn dark around the bite like that... But my instinct does tell me it will end up being the kid who bit him or some other simple explanation like that

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

No matter what it is.....I am curious to find out.

I really was thinking the whole bite was fake and he has it there as part of some sort of plan to reel people in to his cult-like intentions. But that's obviously not the case since Luciana saw him get bit. But whatever it turns out to be, it's definitely not a walker bite. And if it is, I'm throwing my television out the window. lol

7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I truly believe Alejandro is lying or something. He probably got bitten by someone in that mob or the crazed addict he was talking about. I doubt that they would introduce this early in the series someone who truly survived a walker bite. I see Alejandro fabricating the bite story in order to create a following, especially as he was already a spiritual leader. As we saw in his last appearance, he is struggling to keep his following together. The bite helped him do that, but now he is struggling. I see him dying at some point. Hopefully he can redeem himself as right now he is putting the community in danger by refusing to trade the drugs with Los Hermanos.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

yes, the only thing that makes sense is that he's either lying or is confused. If they end up ending his arc without explaining his 'bite' wound, it will be an official cop out.