Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alex

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by lastcat3, Apr 25, 2016.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

She instantly became my favorite character on the show. Is she going to become a regular or was she just another one episode and out character. The ending of the episode has got me worried.

2. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

The show runners put too much effort into this character to just cut her loose at this point. The Flight 462 mini series would've been a waste of time if Charlie was written out of the show this quickly. She will be back.

3. AliceInAlderaan

Michelle Ang was also on talking dead and there was a poll on whether or not Alex will be back, so I'd hope that they would bring her back in a couple of episodes because I could have sworn I read an article saying that she joined the show as a regular.

4. lastcat3

I posted that before watching Talking Dead and Michelle kind of gave it away a little that she will be back by saying how her and Cliff joke about their accents with eachother. Her and Cliff never really had much time at all together in this episode so she likely will be back

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I like her the best so far of all the characters I think!
    She is the only one who seems to understand the urgency and depth of what is going on here to me?

I guess surviving a plane crash and time at sea in a tiny rubber raft then thinking she is rescued in some way only to be cast away on the open seas again will Sober a girl up a little too!

Wonder if she will be the west coast Carol?

I hope so!

6. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

She is by far the most interesting character on the show this season. They should have her back plus the tension between her and the others would really add to the show.

7. yuke

yuke Member

I'm a little mixed about Alex. She seems like a good person because she's been protecting Jake but I'm concerned that I don't know how the second guy died. Did she kill him because he posed a threat to Jake? I mean they were all on a lifeboat together with Jake who could die at any time. It was not unreasonable to want to avoid risk and kill him if they thought he had no chance of survival. I do believe the first guys, the one that Alex killed, was jumping the gun.

8. Fon

Fon Member

She'll most definitelly be back, she was already credited on the Main Cast this episode, and I don't see why they would credit her if this was her only appearance... If it's indeed her only appearance and she's only credited as regular because she was a main character on the webisode and they are trying to honor her for it by just crediting her this time, they should also credit Jake's actor who was also a main on the webisodes.

What I think: She'll be back, with or without Jake. Will join the group in one way or another. Jake will perish, be it off-screen or on-screen, while she's part of the main cast and will continue with the show.

9. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

If we read between the lines they were just biding their time in the raft and not very far from shore. She may have killed the guy because he became to forceful about going to shore... but I could also picture him becoming desperate and trying to swim to shore and drowning or getting bit in the water. When he was suggesting that he'd kill the boy if he had to he kinda broke down like they both knew he couldn't/wouldn't do it.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

She's got to return, surely?! Alex as a character already seems to be very popular with the fans.. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I think she'd have made a better protagonist than Maddie.

11. lastcat3

She likely will be back. What will be interesting though is how they bring her back. She is just drifting on the raft at this point and the others are on the boat going in the other direction. Unless they pick the next episode up immediately after the other ended and they go back and get her.

12. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I wish u didn't say it.

13. rotten taint

rotten taint Member

I agree with Alex > Maddie.

Maddie reminds me of an old bar hag (like Andrea from TWD). Kind of all washed up and put away wet. LOL

My Guess: Alex will be back...Someone will attack the boat next episode; Alex will be able to catch up to the boat while it is stopped and it is being taken over and then save the day...Strand after that will let her stay.

14. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

By carrying around a corpse to the detriment of herself and killing a guy defending said corpse? Oh yeah, she's well aware of what's going on, brilliant survivor.

15. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

What's so special about Alex? Oh God, I can see it now....Alex is the next Morgan.

16. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

That's what I am seeing.

Indeed, what is special about her?

She's already shown to be an idiot in her actions.

How about the "it'll never get worse than this speech..." indicating the callousness of the others.

Oh it can get worse...

Much worse....

17. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

That speech at the end was hilarious... and very poorly delivered too. I was waiting for the close up with the tear in her eye.

18. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The line wasn't even cut at that point, the speech preceded Strand doing the right thing.

People giving you food and water and giving you a tow out of that location you were in with the undead horde is as bad as it gets in terms of human callousness? Nope.

Even leaving you stranded with water and food is nowhere near as bad it gets, in fact compared to most experiences you're going to have with others that's not bad at all. Most are just going to kill you or worse.

Captain Jack going out of his way to lure and massacre other boats for supplies is where it's at for an example of pure callousness.

19. lastcat3

lonut are you forgetting that she hasn't watched years of TWD like you have? Perfectly fine to not be into the show or character because you aren't interested in going back to the beginning. However you can't really call her dumb either. She's acting pretty smart given the time period she is in right now.

20. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I was really talking about the urgency she had running from the Walkers.
    She is a loyal one too,evidently not something you can appreciate?

And it is not too hard to standout in this group either.