Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alexandria

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by bstill, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bstill

bstill Member

Pretty dangerous little town! Proves strict gun control doesn't work

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Uhhh, Rick had a gun.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Are we in for a gun debate?

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hello. I, too am a gun nut.

F*ck off. You're the type that makes the rest of us look like retarded hillbillies.

#4 HondaS2kXD, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  5. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

They all need guns. I think in the real world we all should be carrying and know how to use them and be comfortable with them. I think it should be taught in grade school honestly. And especially in the za they should all be carrying 24/7, sleeping with a gun under the pillow and a rifle on the floor, in my humble opinion. Guns are safer than cars, it's just that alot of people don't know how to use them properly/safely

6. bstill

bstill Member

If Jesse had a gun I bet the Doc would have thought real hard about beating her.

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I doubt it, actually.

8. Neuropyramidal

Uhh, Rick had a gun.

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Guns. 'Murrica.

10. Neuropyramidal

I have to hand it to you, Honda, you are one of the only people I've ever had the gun debate with, who remained completely sane the entire discussion. And in the end, it turned out we both on the same page, if not the same paragraph.

11. JMac

JMac Member

I'm a gun owner so don't get me wrong- but teaching em in grade school! Don't know bout that, they can barely teach sex ed in school- in general!! I mean I wld want my kid to learn about sex, protection, etc, before how to load a gun. But that's just me.

12. HondaS2kXD

Oh, idk. I think my ideal set of gun laws is quite a bit far-right than most people. (Hint: 1934 was about right in my books)

however, while there are a few things I'm NOT willing to compromise on (universal background checks, registry, bans) I do accept most laws currently on the books. (Aside from 1986. It shouldn't be easy to own a full-auto or suppressed weapon, but shouldn't be impossible for anyone who makes less than $100k a year either)

13. HondaS2kXD

While I might be biased since I've been shooting since I was four, I will say that if you have guns in the house, it is a good idea to at the very least teach basic gun safety. If they're shrouded in mystery, that breeds curiosity. That's how accidents happen.

14. JMac

JMac Member

Oh most def, I couldn't agree w/you more!!

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

When I was in middle school (6th-8th grade) I can remember shooting .22's and bows and arrows in the Girl Scouts.

16. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

I completely respect your opinion, especially considering you're a gun owner and you know how they work and all that. But yea my dad started teaching me when i was 8, i think my niece was either 7 or 8 when she first started shooting, but he's also a firearms safety instructor in his spare time. In my opinion if it's done correctly kids can learn at most any age. But perhaps i have a biased opinion on the matter. Maybe they shouldn't all be shooting but at least some gun safety classes or something to educate them possibly, i dunno

17. JMac

JMac Member

Oh yeah I totally agree with you! If you have a gun in your home you should teach your children! I was taught at an early age, went hunting with my dad all that-
    I wasn't trying to say kids shouldn't be taught gun safety, and I apologize to all of you that read my post like that- but I was responding to someone who said it should be taught in public school... It was kinda a joke, realizing now guess it wasn't a very good one. I was attempting to say something to the effect that in public school its hard enough to try to get sexual education in our public schools, gun q would prolly even be harder!

18. WhiteCoat

WhiteCoat Member

I want hands replaced with guns that match the persoanality for all the Grimes group members, and I want the baby that portrays Judith replaced with a luger pistol with a baby bonnet haphazardly thrown over it.

#18 WhiteCoat, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  19. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

he wouldve thought real hard about taking her gun...

20. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

its not the properly/safer problem its the problem that many people aren't smart enough to have a gun they would make dumb decisions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.