Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All Around Terrible Episode

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by RIPRV, Feb 24, 2013.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Ditto...

Thoroughly enjoyed it.. Next week looks good too..

2. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

He didn't say he spoilt it your taking it out of context, he was surprised you thought the episode was spoilt because he says it was good. I'm not arguing anymore it's a waste of time don't message me back and no I don't want to pm you

3. highway234

highway234 Member

Gotta draw in a breath before you can yell. The ep was obviously setting us up for a huge firefight next ep. they couldn't do any of that before they dealt with merle, michonne, andrea, tyreese and all the other loose ends. it's drawing battle lines.

could you imagine, though, if the writers decide to actually have andrea manage some sort of truce between the prison and woodbury and they never have a firefight at all? omg, all the people here who hated this episode because none of their beloved characters died in a pointless gunfight are gonna be soooooo pissed.

4. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Will do. I just have to say, when someone says: "But really most of the other scenes are just character development, thank God for next episode (for those who have read the spoilers)."
    It is not a stated opinion. He is saying, as a fact, that the next episode will not be mostly scenes with just character development. In other words, It will be more action based. If that isn't a spoiler then this forum needs to change their definition of a spoiler. Sorry that seeing an unmarked spoiler in a non-spoiler section upsets me, and I had read was against the rules.

SPOILER RULES
    We respect our members right not to be exposed to spoilers for unreleased or newly released material.
    What a joke...

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

well he didn't say that for one...
    Besides he revealed absolutely nothing pertaining to the content of the episode. He didn't even say there was action. Spoilers outside of that section are against rules unless tagged. However that is not a spoiler in any definition. joke? smh

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

You obviously don't understand what a spoiler is. If he had said the next episode is way more exciting because a main character dies in a gun fight that would've been a spoiler. Just saying that the episode is going to be more exciting doesn't spoil anything. Get over it.

7. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Well thats the thing. He did say that.

8. rabscuttle1

Saying that an episode is going to be more exciting than the last isn't a spoiler! When the Gov and Rick's group finally fight it's going to be explosive! Oh shit! I just posted a spoiler! Oops!

9. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

:zombies_lol: Well thats obvious. But I had no clue what next weeks episode was going to be like. I was looking forward to speculating, not being told...

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

he said exactly. thank god for the next episode. That neither confirms nor denies action or even anything at all. He spoiled nothing. Drop it. You are overreacting. This is off the original topic anyway. Let's not let it continue.

You weren't. He told you nothing.

11. rabscuttle1

His post was no different.

12. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

c'mon man, now your just in denial. Seriously how does that not confirm action?

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I found I ain't a judas very exciting. There certainly wasn't any action. you cite the rules but don't know what a spoiler is...

14. rabscuttle1

Confirming action isn't a spoiler. Commercials confirm that there's action in the next episode.

15. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Well 1. I don't watch commercials and 2. They still don't prove anything, they are made to deceive you. This is about someone stating a fact about an unaired episode. A fact I wanted to speculate about. Hence spoiling that for me and anyone else who read it.

16. rabscuttle1

Sorry, dud, but this isn't a spoiler. You're being overly sensitive. Plus anything that is shown in a commercial or sneak peek isn't a spoiler.

#116 rabscuttle1, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  17. Canada Guy

Canada Guy Member

I liked the episode...especially the curb scene. Was also pleased to see michone demonstrate she can speak and display an emotion other than a pissed off angry look.
    Special request moving forward would be to put an end Rick's imagination/crazy scenes. Cut back on Andrea's screen time or let her character grow a pair. And maybe include new adventures/discoveries on a road trip that does not include a prison or woodbury set. Give us a shopping mall or gun store scene.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Rick's crazy scenes were pretty much ended here for the time being.

19. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

Without going through all 13+ pages of rants and raves, I liked this episode and am enjoying the series. The scenery is amazing and the acting overall is top notch

20. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

It's not a spoiler mate, I never said it would have action, or if someone dies, or ANYTHING that happens, I said thank God for the next episode, that is not a spoiler. And different people find different episodes more entertaining, who knows, maybe for you it'll be boring, at this point you have no idea, I didn't spoil anything, all I said is that it was going to be better (IN MY OPINION, if, of course, you know what that is, it seems like you think your opinion is right all the time though).

I'm not here to argue, I'm here to chat and share thoughts with other TWD lovers like myself, if you're angry at me, you could also be angry at AMC, just after watching "next time on AMC's the walking dead", oops, a few scenes spoiled! What a CATASTROPHE! Damn man.