Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All out War ending twist

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by TheGreatOnion, Mar 26, 2014.

1. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I had an idea for how they might end All Out War a little differently. Neegan and his crew get defeated and killed. Many of the main characters celebrate their victory. But some others such as Gregory, Gabriel, and certain members who have suffered losses of family members seem upset. They meet and discuss the wide-scale death and destruction, and decide that those who caused the war to proceed the way that it did are to blame and must leave. They convince the majority of the remaining members of all 4 communities to back them. Thus, Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne, Maggie, (by extension Sophia), Aaron, Heath, Jesus, Eugene, Rosita, Ezekiel, and Dwight are exiled. Maybe Sherry and another survivor from the Saviors community go with them. After everything that's happened, there'd be some very interesting group dynamics. Not to mention the threat of being on the road with Maggie pregnant and Heath having one leg. I know I didn't account for the likelihood of a major death among Rick's group, but I honestly can't predict who might be the next to go at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Most of the popular and charismatic people are prowar and I don't think anyone who isn't could organize well enough for this. I don't think many people were willing to accept savior dominance.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

That'd be a pretty cool way for things to go down, but the group that you suggest is exiled are collectively extremely strong. I have a hard time believing any of the other survivors would either have the guts to tell them to leave, or actually be able to make them leave. If they left, it'd have to be a case of them agreeing that it's what they deserve and leaving of their own will.

4. TheGreatOnion

I was thinking along the lines of the survivors of all 4 communities blame them for it, and the majority demand they leave. Sort of like they're celebrating the victory, and then a wider view is shown and everyone else is upset at the deaths. They blame those who pushed for the war and led the way. I was thinking one of the leaders of convincing the masses to kick them out could be (spoiler of the issue released today)
    Also, Gregory and Gabriel, who have both expressed disapproval of Rick's methods before.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Gregory has no influence. This is a cool theory but I think one of the leaders (Maggie, Rick, Ezekiel) would have to agree for it to work. No way they will all get exiled plus Jesus who basically ran Hilltop and all the senior ASZ members together. Dwight exile would be a cool approach instead of death.

6. TheGreatOnion

I can see your point about them possibly being too strong to be forced out. Thinking about it now, sending a small group on the road again isn't really taking things in a whole new direction, as Kirkman said they would. Maybe they win the war and each take a community and start expending safe zones between them. Perhaps after all of those loyal to Neegan are killed, Dwight is placed in charge of Saviors community, with a member of Rick's group sent to keep an eye on things. Maybe Eugene and Rosita.

Maggie and Jesus run the hilltop, Rick and Andrea take Alexandria, and Ezekiel and Michonne take the kingdom. That way they can expand the cast at each place, and rotate between camps, slowly developing a much larger cast.

7. cpump

cpump Member

Dont think Dwight will survive the war and i havent seen Gabriel
    in forever lol think Kirkman forgot about him

8. TheGreatOnion

I hope Dwight survives. He's one of the most interesting in the comic right now.

9. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Dwight doesn't die? I'm in.

10. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I always thought Gregory would kill Rick. I dunno why though...