Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All Out War Part 1- Re-read discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 20: All Out War - Part 1' started by Tony Davis, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

This volume was a pretty good set-up for the readers. I truly had no clue which direction they were taking this war during this volume. I was pretty sure Rick had lost his mind, and was winging it from the word go. Every time it looked like he had the upper hand, he lost it pretty quickly and wound up in deeper and deeper. I was afraid that he was leading many of the communities into certain destruction at the hands of a buffoon with luck on his side.

Best line here: "Hope you have your sh****ng pants on." Negan is such a charmer... :p

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure all this talking to Lucille stuff will fly with a TV audience

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It might not but I hope they do it anyway lol. I think a running theme of this whole war was not telling the readers the plans either side had until they happened. Rick seems like he is doing random stuff and Negan just yells but they both have master plans moving lol. This is a BIG step for Rick and it's kind of crazy how much 12 issues changed him. War is hell after all.

5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

yea i can see this arc frustrating alot of TV viewers. but for us it will be amazing