Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All walkers wear long pants

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Episodes' started by Bladefury, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Bladefury

Bladefury New Member

Anybody notice this? every single walker wearing long pants, even the female ones wear long skirts and pants, I know its to save on production costs for makeup and all that, but it would be nice just to see at least ONE walker with shorts now and again.

2. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

3. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

In Scotland the walkers are wearing kilts.

4. spinem4u

spinem4u Member

I have noticed that too. Or even pajamas or undies, doesn't anyone die in their sleep anymore.
    Must of started in the "cold season." Not one walker in shorts or walker chics in swimsuits.!

5. Fan

Fan Member

This is actually true of most of the characters. Some exceptions I can think of are the flash back of Lori hearing about Rick getting shot and then telling Carl. She was wearing a short dress.

And Rositas entrance. Short shorts and a tied up shirt, but her skin exposure toned down almost immediately after that.

Oh, and sex scenes (and waking up after a night of sex) of course.

#5 Fan, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  6. mmbajakid

mmbajakid New Member

Let's not forget that ALL walkers are skinny, and Majority white. Where are the Hispanic, Black, and Asian walkers?

7. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

or the disabled ones? walkers with walkers if you will

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

In the very first episode, "Days Gone Bye" -- Jenny, Morgan's wife, was a Black walker. I've definitely noticed Black walkers. As for Asian and Hispanic walkers...the thing is, most of the walkers have decayed to the point where you can't tell what their original ethnicity or race was...at least, that's the case with most of them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TROR

TROR Member

There was the topless walker in Days Gone Bye aka bicycle girl. Seriously. Why wasn't she wearing a shirt? I don't get it.

10. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

She was Lady Godiva and her horse buggered off.

11. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

short pants/dresses aren't appropriate attire for dying, obviously :p
    #I just got bit and don't have a thing to wear

12. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I've noticed a few in frilly night gowns.

Just want to point out that if caught off guard I would be -that- walker in lingerie and high heels, so I try and wear long trousers when possible.

13. thevaliantx

thevaliantx New Member

If we're playing along with the story, perhaps it was a chick was out riding her bike, and then she decided to rest in the park or something. Upon sleeping she was attacked, a zombie grabbed her shirt and she tried to run, losing her shirt in the process.

14. _Luna

_Luna New Member

No, there is actually a Webisode explaining what happened to Bicycle Girl ...she basically was trying to run off with her two young children and was bitten. Having been told this would make her turn, she essentially sacrificed herself to save the children; a smallish horde of walkers is approaching and she gives the older child her gun, telling her to take her little brother and run to safety. The mother stays behind and succumbs to the horde which subsequently begins to feast on her while the children run off. Screen fades out and back in as some time passes, and there is Bicycle Girl, her clothing vanished without explanation.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, the horde managed to separate her torso from her legs, so I think we are just meant to assume they also tore up her shirt enough that it fell off.

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

If i was bitten, i would hurry up and rent a clown costume and make a lot of peoples' nightmares come true! Bwahahahahahahahahaha (evil plan laugh).

17. Neuropyramidal

I'd climb into the cockpit of an Imperial Walker and duct tape my hands to the controls [yes, I'd even duct tape my last remaining free hand]. Just to make the ZA a leeeeetttllle more interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6RedVRzh6k

18. Neuropyramidal

In agony from the act of burning out from a fever, but also intermittently giggling knowing my walker would be terrorizing the land in the Imperial Walker...

"uugghhhhhh......moannnnnnnnnnnnn.....the horror of it all!!! When will it end??????.....heheheheheheheheheheh, people are gonna be so confused........it feels like my brain is on fire!!!! God, why didn't I just have someone shoot me!?!?!.......hahahahahahah, there'll be some family surrounded by zombies, and out of the blue....a f*cking Imperial Walker from star wars!!....hehehehehehehhee"

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

If I were bitten by a walker I'd put this on first before dying

[​IMG]

20. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

My death outfit.
    [​IMG]