Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Allen [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Volume 4: The Heart's Desire' started by Rapscallion, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I can't say that I'm sorry Allen died.

After Allen's wife, Donna, died in vol.#3, he became eerily depressed. It also appeared that Allen might even kill his sons and himself in a murder/suicide. Allen only got active to shout insults at Andrea whenever she tried to snap him out of his malaise.

Allen promised Rick he'd do his best in memory of Donna. His best never showed up.

Allen was the least helpful and the least productive member of the group. The one time he volunteered to do something for the group's benefit ended up getting him killed.

Allen didn't fight to stay alive for his sons, Billy and Ben. He begged Rick and Andrea to care for them and waited to die. There was no goodbye either. No "I love you sons." or "Take care of each other." Allen simply gave up.

#1 Rapscallion, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah I can't say I was sorry to see Donna die at the Wiltshire estates..

I thought it was very cool to see TV Hershel take Allen's leg amputation scene though..

Wasn't all that sad when Andrea announced that Allen was dead..

3. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

I loved Allen. I thought he was one of the most realistic and human characters i was sad to see him go