Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Almost a year to late, but I finally figured...

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by The_Not_So_Dead, Sep 16, 2013.

1. The_Not_So_Dead

... out what was nagging me about this episode.

Gargulio (a.k.a. Neil) wants to go after Michonne, Merle says, "Nah, she's pretty much dead already, going in the red zone (and all that)". Gargulio still wants to go, 'cause he doesn't want to lie to the Guv (I think), and in my opinion Merle shoots him for that. But instead of going back, like Merle wanted, he does go after Michonne. Isn't that kinda weird?

(I looked to see if there were other similiar threads, but didn't find them.)

2. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I think he might of seen Michonne on the way back to Woodbury, weird that they should cross paths since Merle was heading in the other direction. Maybe Michonne thought Merle was going to come after him and so doubled back that would cause them to meet somewhere along the way to Woobury I think. Maybe I'm looking to much into this :p

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Merle didn't go after her anyway he was looking for a car to take back to Woodbury and stumbled upon Glaggie

4. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

His best quote!

6. Suedeanthracite

I never noticed how extraordinary the lighting is in this scene until now. Thanks for posting.

7. The_Not_So_Dead

"I think he might of seen Michonne on the way back to Woodbury, weird that they should cross paths since Merle was heading in the other direction. Maybe Michonne thought Merle was going to come after him and so doubled back that would cause them to meet somewhere along the way to Woobury I think. Maybe I'm looking to much into this :p"

I never thought about that (Michonne doubling back). That could be a reason. Or maybe TGO is right, and Merle was just looking for a car. It just seemed a little bit too much of a coincidence that they all seem to be at the same place ;)
    (As for looking too much into this... isn't that one of the reasons to come to the forum :Grin:)

8. The_Not_So_Dead

LOL, that would answer my question! :D