Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alone or in a group?

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Kana Royalty, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Kana Royalty

Kana Royalty New Member

When the ZA hits, how would you prefer to travel? Would you go at it michonne style, a lone survivor? Or are you going to do it Rick and friends style, in a group? If you're in a group, what part do you think you'll play? Are you taking care of the children, or on the front lines killing zombies?

2. Lian

Lian Member

Well more can be better.
    But 2 or 3 persons will be fine.

Also saver that way to watch each others back !
    :dead:

3. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

Think I would prefer to be a lone survivor.

4. killthedead

killthedead New Member

Both have pros and cons. A group is probably what i would want. People to watch out for you and support you when needed. Id be on the front lines killing walkers. I wouldnt want to become idle in the za.

5. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

I been alone most my life I am use to it besides in group more ways for somebody get u killed

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Both have pros and cons, in terms of survival.

Alone: something happens to you, you're screwed. If you got trapped or injured or surrounded, you've got no one to rely on you to give you a hand.

Group: you have to rely on others, and others can't always be trusted or counted on. People can be unpredictable, and unpredictability can very easily weigh you down.

I'd say I'd want to be in a group. I'd rather I had people having my back than die because I had no one there to bail me out.

#6 BatmansHooker, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  7. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

Zombie gotta find me to kill me I aint staying in a city I am mountain guy if I am wearing my guhille suit good luck

8. Motherofamonste

Motherofamonste New Member

I think I'd do better in a group, and I am not 100% sure what I'd do in the group, I'm going to school for early childhood education soon but I'm not sure if I'd want to be with the kids in a ZA

9. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

New World can do anything u want

10. Revolving_Door

I would want a group. Going it alone will literally only work for people like bear grylls and the like. I would be two things in a group. 1. Im the guy that everyone goes to for fixing their car (im a mechanic) So I'd be transportation expert. 2. I would also want part in group decisions so I would be a good right hand person or a sub or co leader. I'd deffinitely be on the front lines whoopin' a$$. Which brings me to an interesting statement to add. People in the current non-ZA world have many jobs but only about half are applicable to ZA. IE if you work in an office or other non-survival related job you are worth less skill wise in the ZA. That being said I would make an attempt to only allow people with usable skills into my group. The only other reason to let them stay in my group would be if they have the potential to learn a new skill. It seems harsh but the ZA woul be harsh.

11. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

I been alone to much not a lot of friends living
    im sure my past and training people would want me in group
    think id still be outsider like Daryl in first few seasons

12. Lian

Lian Member

Sure.
    I think that can be the case too.
    In a group more or less, but still the 'outsider' typ.
    When need is high, they still will help you (usually) and visa versa of course.

13. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

buddy of mine said yesterday group or not were running to u need somebody like u when shit hits the fan
    also what type people would u want in your group or what type group would u join?

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'd definitely like to be in a group, but the group has to be Gladys Knight and the Pips.

15. Ragnar

Ragnar Member

I'd be in a group, its much safer to have other people watching your back while your out hunting, fishing and foraging for food.
    The walkers don't worry me at all unless I see a herd of them, other human survivors do though.
    Trust no one in the Z.A.
    If you form a cohesive tight pack of people and use more primitive weapons like Bows, knives, machetes, spears etc you'll make less noise than firing guns off over every little confrontation or food source you come upon.

16. USMC

USMC New Member

my thoughts are a group, with people you can trust.... there must be a chain of command, and if someone gets out of line or becomes a problem..... they need to be removed from the group asap.......

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

There is no way I would survive by myself. I was terrified going in a Halloween maze a few years back, with scary clowns etc, even though I knew they were fake. I'd be terrified and in need of a lot of people to make me feel safe, although I could probably 'adapt' at some point.

18. Lian

Lian Member

I guess people with good survival and fighting skills.
    And know how to handle weapons.
    :Chainsaw:

19. daryyl

daryyl New Member

If I got to choose, I'd have 1 team mate. A team mate that knows as much as I do. One that I know has my back. I'm not a group person ;p

20. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I'm pretty independent. But, in a ZA its good to have support. Not an extremely large group but a strong one of about 5-10 people.

Hell, the front lines. I'm definitely not weak