Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alpha Kenny Buddy

Discussion in 'Episode 912 - Guardians' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Just keep saying it over and over in front of family members and at IHOP until suddenly it clicks and you find yourself receiving several random offers to "netflix and chill". Alpha. Kenny. Buddy.

And to make this thread relevant... after watching this episode, what do you think of Alpha over all as an evil leader. Enjoying her methods?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I think that Alpha is terrifying. Having Beta standing there backing her up makes her even more threatening.
    Why didn't the two dissenters fight back? They had to know she would kill them. You don't challenge someone like her and walk away. Unless you kill her. It appears that she has them so terrified that they wouldn't even consider actually fighting her. That's a crazy level of control. Her methods appear to be working well for her.
    That story she told Beta about Lydia choking as a child? Wow.
    Take that kind of crazy and add a zombie apocalypse to the mix and that equals one sick, scary bitch.
    I don't think that Lydia would have stabbed Henry, but how would they have gotten out of there alive if she didn't?
    When Alpha brought up Lydia's father....the answer she gave her mother along with the look on Lydia's face made me think she might just swing around and stab Alpha. (That girl is one hell of an actress. When I saw the first interview with her on TD, I couldn't believe she was the same person. We'll done.) If she had killed Alpha, would she then become their leader? Aren't those Alpha's rules?
    I think Alpha knew that Lydia wouldn't go through with it, but I have a hard time believing that she would have killed Lydia.
    She didn't just retrieve her for information. Abusers hate to give up those they torture. I believe that she sees her treatment of her daughter as a kind of sick, twisted love.
    With several Whisperers standing by watching, though...what would she have done if Lydia refused?
    It seemed to me like Beta pushed her into doing that Henry/Lydia confrontation. Why?
    Why would a guy like Beta not take over the group on his own? What's his angle?
    I have way more questions than answers, but she seems like a pretty effective leader to me.
    I have no idea what happened in the comics, but I'm hoping that Carol is the one to take her out. That would be interesting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I agree with /\ /\. Her methods do work well. She cultivates that horror and control so she won't have to fight anyone who challenges her. More than likely she might have been taken down by one or two in the past but with big scary Beta as her second she can run her mouth off and then sneak up behind and kill them. Of course ruthless tyrants like her don't play fair and can bend the "rules" any way that suits them.

I'd like to know what ties Beta to Alpha myself. What inspires the loyalty? He might be the enforcer but why if he could be Alpha? Do not tell me they're lovers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I can see Beta being in love with Alpha and Alpha not returning it just using him.

6. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

I too found it odd to say the words "challenge" to someone named alpha, in alphas presence and not pull a weapon and fight instantly. Cause you dead if you don't. Better watch your back now alpha... How many others were "whispering" the same thing?

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Alpha Kenny Buddy.

Alfuq Enny Buddy.

Ilfuq Any Buddy.

I'll Fuck Anybody.

Alpha.

Kenny.

Buddy,.

• Like Like x 2
  8. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thank you for that clarification. I have been scratching my head for days. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

huh....well, alrighty then
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Love your avatar - mesmerizing! LOL!

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha.....she has been my avi since episode 908