Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alpha wolf and the armory

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by scooch, Nov 5, 2015.

1. scooch

scooch New Member

I'm probably looking into this more than I should but hey, that's what I do. As if rehabbing the Alpha wolf wasn't troubling enough, I noticed the location of the armory Carol was bolting to in S06E02 "JSS" while defending Alexandria is eerily similar to the underbuilding where the wolf is being held captive. The fate of the Alexandrians is already in serious jeopardy bc of this but that left me with a bad feeling and this nightmare could very much turn into a night terror faster than you could say goatcheese.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

It looks similar, but it's not the same place.

3. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

It's tactically stupid for all of the weapons to be in one place in ASZ and for it to be handled by that woman hiding in the closet.

Likewise how retarded could Deanna possibly have been to not have people armed inside the walls and knowing how to use weapons - every able bodied person, not have the men with firearm experience at least to have weapons in their own homes - in the event of any kind of threat getting inside.

Mind boggling. This IS a ZA, you're shielded in your little walls but you still realize societies gone to hell in a hand basket and zombie's are out there hungry.

4. Kallyloo

Kallyloo Member

I don't agree with her reasoning but from what Deanna has said about very little interaction with walkers or people other than the community, her decision makes sense if she is basically a pacifist with little gun knowledge.

In a tiny, tight community with few outside threats, the main concern would be internal arguments getting out of hand if everybody had guns.

Hey, what do I know, in the UK it would all be arrows and Bo's.

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

That building on McKnight Dr consists of 5 condominiums.

The sequence of events is:
    a. When Carol with Morgan were just about to reach Condo 1, they met 2 wolves, saying ''Good catch'' to Carol.
    b. Carol with Morgan now at Condo 1 front door. Morgan left to help Gabe.
    c. Carol ran to the front of Condo 4 and shot and killed 2 wolves who had just come out of Condo 5.
    d. Two wolves now came out of Condo 4 front door. Carol shot but missed both. The male wolf retreated back into Condo 4.
    e. Carol went down the staircase leading to the armoury in the basement of Condo 3. Female wolf followed her and was killed.
    f. Carol shot the male wolf who followed her into the armoury and she secured the armoury.
    g. Carol went outside and gave guns to Gabe and Morgan

h. Morgan, a little upset after Carol killed his wolf, patrolled down McKnight Drive
    i. Morgan stopped in front of Condo 3 and noticed the opened door. He went inside and got ambushed by Alpha Wolf. This means the Alpha Wolf must have heard Carol's gun shots outside a little while ago and remained hiding there.

Conclusion
    The armoury is in the basement of Condo 3. The Jail is in the basement of Condo 4.
    So, they are just next to each other. Very close.

Regarding firearms distribution, I think those who can handle a gun should be given one.
    Additionally, all the guns must be put in more secured room. Definitely not in that sliding door room.

PS
    Enid is highly unlikely be a Wolves spy. If the Wolves knew the location of the armoury, they would have gone straight to it after climbing over the wall.

[​IMG]

#5 Blueman, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  6. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

She is an outstanding representation of a politician, her former career. Loads of talk, loads of misguided inaction. You don't agree with her reasoning which is good, but her reasoning still would make no sense in the world they live in. They are sheltered away from much of the madness but they still know about the madness -- their run crews come back with lives lost and stories of their people getting ripped up by zombies.

Aaron and Eric out there observing people to make sure they aren't loonies that are going to come in and kill them all.

With those two factors alone(not counting many others) even a peaceful, non-violent person would be prepared.

Deanna is just a poor leader. Walls or not, they've lived in the apocalypse for 2 years and have a good idea of what's going on even if not experienced and an idea is enough to be prepared and be on guard. Awareness. She lacks it and it's not just this issue but it's shown by other issue's.

Right that is valid. So you don't have everybody having a gun, but not having your main trusted people(Tobin and those guys)who have firearm experience armed constantly in a practical and safe way is stupidity beyond stupidity. And everybody else would need to at least be trained in basic fundamentals of firearms in the case of serious emergency. This would also help acclimate some of the more weaker and clueless members.

They didn't even have armed guards in the towers, look outs before Rick arrived. Surely Deanna could have trusted Tobin, her sons and a few others to have an assault rifle ready in case of emergency.

Insane negligence.

Or knives, bats.... katanas? :D

Til the survivors could get their hands on weapons, teaming with military or police remnants I suppose.

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I initially had the same thought when Morgan walked out of there. I was convinced at first that Morgan had just locked a very dangerous person into the armory with all of the guns, but after watching the episode a second time I came to the conclusion as Blueman described above, although I didn't analyze it quite so deeply (thanks for the detailed analysis by the way).

8. Kallyloo

Kallyloo Member

Yes, definitely knives, but cricket bats are really heavy and unwieldy, I don't know how Simon Pegg used one in SOTD.

The Katana would be tricky too, I think the weapon has to be over 100 years old or you have to jump through all sorts of hoops with the police, so probably not many of those.

I do live near a shooting range ( one of the few over here) and an Air Force base, so if the ZA happens I'm going directly to one of those.

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

You could also do what Rick and Morgan did in S1-S3 and find and clear out remaining Police Stations. I imagine much like the show they'd be abandoned.

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

You are new here. You will find that every single part of the show is analyzed in painstaking detail here. It's why I love it.

11. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm already noticing this, and I love it. Most of my discussion of TWD up until joining a couple days ago has been on random Facebook pages and things like that, and it leaves a bit to be desired. The actual analyses that I've already seen here are exactly what I was hoping to find.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Welcome!

13. CoyoteTWD

Glad you found this place- happy posting!

14. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Same. I'm a massive fan of the show, which I only started watching earlier this year. I wrote it off due to being sick of zombie's(watched the Romero stuff and others since a kid) til deciding to give it a spin on Netflix bored one night. Realizing a few episodes in what I had missed, the zombie world just being a medium for my favorite thing in film/tv - character development!!! Best show ever, IMO.

Seeking an outlet to discuss the many details with other hardcore fans. Most casual fans miss a lot of things, here we get to discuss all of the details til we're blue in the face, if that's even possible!

15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Same here. I was looking for something to watch on Netflix one night a couple months ago, and I figured I'd check out TWD. I was expecting it to provide a little entertainment, but I wasn't anticipating getting as hooked as I did right off the bat. I think I was hooked halfway through the first episode, and it's just gotten better. Now I can't believe that I've been missing it all this time.

16. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I agree with you. I think every Season has topped the previous, some would disagree but it's all a link in the chain. This Season 6 is entertaining me more than any of the previous because of the character development. I even liked Morgan's silly episode with his Aikido - flaws and all!

It's kind of stupid, but it serves as a plot device that will be great.

17. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

After seeing Gareth knew Bob's name and examining his button, I have now determined that Bob is a mole from Terminus.

18. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Bob was so busy in his short time with us *sigh*. Don't forget he was planted at the prison, b/c he was in cahoots with The Gov.

19. CoyoteTWD

Don't forget the markings on the tree. It was a trail left by Bob to lead them to the church.

20. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I always knew there was more to Bob than meets the eye.

I've long suspected that Bob was actually the one keeping Rick alive in the hospital. Someone had to be there changing IV bags and things like that. It must have been Bob.

I think so. There were some kind of low points throughout some of the seasons. Some of the season 3 plots with the Andrea/Governor relationship were a little cheap feeling. Some of the Beth episodes left a bit to be desired. But I've felt like the series has gotten consistently better. I'm in the camp that thinks Morgan's backstory was among the best episodes of the series. I loved it, and I can't wait to see what his philosophy is going to bring to their camp, both good and bad.