Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alpha wolf and the armory

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by scooch, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Berry

Berry Member

Talking about Rick in the hospital..

In Fear The Walking Dead, we see just how quickly things went the heck. (Come on, 3 days until the hospital was overrun, and the military was trying to manage that situation).

A person can live for more than 8 days without water (I know this in grim detail, having just watched my husband's grandfather die this way.. 94 Alzheimers, 8 days without food or water at the end).

His last iv bag probably lasted 12 hours, so the clock started ticking 12 hours after the hospital was evacuated/overrun. He probably woke up.. maybe 6 or 7 days later. Thank goodness the water still was under pressure from the sink.

I don't remember if Morgan said it had been longer than a week since the beginning.. but if he did, then the "extra time" would have been explained by having a nurse still helping in the hospital.

2. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Grace Memorial Hospital plot with Beth was boring.

But... all of the stuff going on outside of it was great, some of my favorite stuff - Abraham's mad quest to get to DC, them going back into Atlanta scouting around and trying to get her back.

To me the Alexandria saga that started end of S5 and that we're currently in is the best yet. The interaction between soft shielded people locked in a time capsule and the hardened survivors is the best dynamic yet.

3. drifter77

drifter77 Member

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline

Rick woke up on day 59 of the outbreak. There was a webisode that at least implied someone was left at the hospital and took care of Rick for some time (just to feel useful perhaps). And there were already walkers that were pretty well rotted by the time Rick got to them (bicycle girl), so some time must have passed.

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Enid must be Bob's daughter. It is why she became a mole for the Wolves.