Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alpha's Plan for Dante

Discussion in 'Episode 1008 - The World Before' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was actually a pretty good one, I think. Having him join a small nomadic group and live with that group for awhile before "discovering" ASZ. That way he showed up surrounded by people who were convincingly innocent, because they WERE innocent, making him much less suspicious. It also helps explain why Michonne et al, whose guard is way up right now, were fooled here.

However, it introduces another problem. When they discovered Dante was a mole, they should have immediately also suspected the other people he came in with.

Anyway, this helps the timeline add up. Gabe said Dante had only been at ASZ for 4 months, which I at first thought was an error in dialogue, since Alpha sent him shortly after the barn scene, which was closer to a year ago based on Coco's age. But then while watching Dante's ASZ intro tape, Dante states he was with that little group for "a few months", so it basically adds up.

#1 Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I would think a most basic question to ask a new group coming in to join ASZ is ''how long you guys know each other?''. To that, Dante's recent joining the group would have been revealed. The group members would reply, ''The 4 of us know each other for 2 years but that Dante guy just joined a couple months ago.''

Also, I think it is odd and rare that such a normadic group would just happen to be around the vicinity of ASZ for Dante to join. It was not like there are many such groups moving around within, say, a 30-mile radius of ASZ.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Well, they did interview Jen and Wayne from that small group immediately so we can assume they were thoroughly questioned and eventually deemed innocent