Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alternative plan

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Blueman, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Facing pricky Gregory and the unknown strength of this Negan guy, I would just forget Gregory and publicly offer an 'immigration' plan to every resident of Hilltop: '' Listen up, folks! Just pack up all your stuff (food and seeds) and move to ASZ. You will not live in FEMA trailers but in real houses. You will do the farming and we will be the fighters. We have weapons and can defend against Negan.''

I think this kind of offer might just win over at least half of the Hilltop population?

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That would probably been an option had they not gotten into a fight. Another option is just to use the aggression shown by Hilltop as an excuse to take them out.

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

That is a good plan. Gregory probably wouldn't want to leave his plush pad.

4. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

Yea but I also think this could be risky. U don't really know any of them and even if they seem like good ppl it only takes 1 to really cause a dangerous situation. Plus u just saw a guy come back and stab Gregory for negan. That shows that they are really scared and that's dangerous.

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Ignoring the incredibly dangerous nature of going to attack Negan for the moment, I'm not sure how safe it would be to invite everyone in. These people are an unknown quantity. No, they don't seem to be dangerous, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't cause some damage when everyone had their guard down. However, I think going and attacking Negan directly is a far more dangerous move, so I don't know. It seems like there wasn't really a good option.

6. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i never quite understood why the communities never got together and formed one larger one. it would offer more protection against someone like Negan's group for sure. im not sure why those people would want to live like that at the Hilltop with zero protection against the Saviors.

7. Sully

Sully Active Member

The last big group Alexandria let in was pretty dangerous and capable of ****ing them all up. Why would they do it again?

8. jojo

jojo Member

I really wish we knew more exact the ASZ homes who lives where I know Ricks and a couple others. But for example the guy Rick brought back because he knows where Negans compound is then Jesus invites himself back kinda. Where is the "guest housing" the brownstone holding area? BTW if I were Rick I'd tell Jesus my bedroom is 100% off limits at all time. Maybe my home NO more coming in the middle night in MY bedroom waking us up!!

9. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Have you tried the tour yet?

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/exclusives/alexandria-tour