Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Am I the only one who doesn’t care if Lauren Cohan leaves?

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Singtress, Oct 22, 2018.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'm actually pretty bummed.

I'm not a huge Maggie fan, but Maggie's had my favourite material so far this season. There's characters I like a lot more than her, but the stuff we've seen this season has really impressed me.

I'd honestly be happy to focus on Maggie leading the Hilltop more after Rick leaves, but obviously that won't happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I like Maggie and I'll miss her. Hopefully not for too, too long.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I kind of feel the same way. I like Maggie but I don't love her. I think they'll have her exit be her leaving to join Georgie's group. It was already somewhat mentioned between her and Jesus convo. That way they can always bring her back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rubik1014

Rubik1014 New Member

I came here just to post this. So much this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Creepy Crawlies

I haven't liked her since she went to Hilltop to be honest I couldn't care less if she come back or not. For me Hershel and Beth we're the better characters in the family.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

They definitely should have spent more time in the writer's room when they came up with the name for Cohan's new show. It's also on network TV and that's bottom of the barrel these days after cable and Netflix etc. Last decent show on a network was Lost and that fell apart at the end.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I like what they're doing with Maggie's character this season, but agree she was poorly utilized in the past few years. The material she has this season is very good, which makes it even more problematic for them that she's leaving.

I just can't even get into Daryl's character anymore. I don't care whats going on with him and only see him as a vehicle to show what's going on with other characters, like Maggie and Rick. His expiration date has long passed. They should've saved Glenn and had Daryl be the second death a couple of seasons ago.

8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

PBS shows up as a network on Comcast (kinda seems like its own category though, I concede), and it has lots of good shows. You made me go look at what shows I have on DVR auto record and I only found old shows. At least you got me to clean up my recording list. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Glenn was my favorite character. I still haven't completely forgiven them for killing him.
    Maggie? I like her and I'll miss her, but she has been pissing me off with some of her decisions.
    On the flip side, if I were in her place and saw my husband murdered like that I'd probably be a bit harsh and unhinged too.
    I agree with her issues with supplying the Sanctuary while getting almost nothing in return. Why should they feed them?
    And I would have killed Negan already. He's too dangerous to keep alive.
    I think the theories about her being inadvertently responsible...or at least feeling responsible...for Rick's death may be true and will send her running to Georgie.
    I wonder if Georgie has heard about her decision with Gregory and, if so, how she feels about it.
    And then when that network show Cohan joined ends, she'll hopefully be back.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. kcspurs

kcspurs New Member

Can't stand her and her fake accent

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

She never been the strongest and she did drag Glenn a bit down but she is one of the old timers!

• Like Like x 1