Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Am I The only one who liked RickxJessie

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Lars, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Lars

Lars Member

Like the title already say it.

There is a lot of hate that Rick and Jessie has a Romantic moment.

I Like them togheter and hope they end up togheter :D

(If see is Good tho)

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes you are.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

LOL, that was going to be my post exactly. Thanks for sparing me the effort of writing it.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yeppers, you are alone

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Soon as Rick kills that lame husband Jesse will be his.. The husband is weak and cant protect her and the kids like Rick can.. ZA rules apply now, and Rick is all about the ZA these days.. Rick and Jesse will make a lovely couple.

6. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

It would be funny if Rick was really eyeing up the husband, and not the wife.:zombies_lol::zombies_lol:

7. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I must be one of the few people who doesn't care who hooks up with who. I don't watch TWD for the romantic storylines. I understand that some of it, like Rick-Lori-Shane is a set up for other things to take place. I like Glenn, I like Maggie but the whole Glenn-n-Maggie thing started wearing thin with me and I thought it detracted from their individual characters. I realize other people enjoy this aspect and that's cool, but it's just not for me. If I want a complicated romance fix, I'll watch Dallas or Titanic or something, otherwise I just take the romance scenarios as part of the story and roll with it.

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, I do ship the hell outta Richonne. But aside from that, yeah. I could care less.

9. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Jessie is a big flirt. I would suggest she two-timed on her hubby before the zombie apocalypse.

10. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

The thought of pairing up with Jesse'milf'Anderson in a ZA blows my mind, OH YEAH!

#10 firstfooter, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Yes, I totally agree the Rick, Lori, Shane thing is exactly where the writers are going with this. I think its great how the writers have given him this whole darkside now and are turning him into a more of a Shane-like character .. The writers are on the top of their game with this one....interesting as hell.

12. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

As I said in another thread, I just think that Rick is planning to use her somehow for his purposes of taking over the place...

13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i think Rick deserves some loving, but you would think he could keep it in his pants knowing she has a husband and kids and what he has been through. if she was single, that's a different story. i do not like the fact that he may be going after a married woman and the problems its going to cause. this makes Rick's character pretty weak if u ask me.

14. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Rick has always had this struggle between good guy and bad guy. Starting out in season 1 he was always the moral one of the group. Then in season 2 we see him struggle when he has to kill Shane. They then get to the prison and have the conflict with the governor. They think that's over and Rick becomes good guy farmer. Then the Governor comes back and he is begging him for them to all get along and saying that they can live together. Then it's like he snaps again after the whole Governor killing Herschel because he has to to survive. Then they meet Joe and his group and he really snaps!! They get to Terminus suspiciously and that ends up being a good thing cause they want to eat them! They escape Terminus and then Gareth meets back up with them and he just puts that machete right through his head! It is like he will kill anyone to survive, but he also takes people in like the priest. Then with going after Beth, Rick wanted to kill them all, but Daryl suggests otherwise. So Rick sides with Daryl, then he watches Dawn kill Beth. Rick has always bounced back and forth about what to do. But when it comes to protecting his "family" he will do whatever is necessary. But now it is like Rick is being very territorial with this MARRIED woman!?! WTH?!?! He is just becoming messed up! I know he was before, but it was always for the good of the group in my opinion. I know it has been a while since he has been with a woman, but RICK PICK MICHONNE!! Good grief! I just don't like this!!

15. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

I think Rick just needs to blow his load. He seems real tense.

16. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Why not with Michonne? LOL.

17. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Rick Jessie
    Rickie
    Rissie
    Ressie
    Jick
    Jeck
    Which do you prefer?

18. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

works for me.. either one. Both perhaps.

19. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with Rick and Jessie having a mutual attraction, but I think it's moving too fast. Rick has like three conversations with with her, and he already feels so possessive over her that he reaches for his gun while watching her walk away with her husband?

However, I'm trying to reserve judgement until it becomes more clear to me where the writers are going with this and why they're deviating from the comics (yes, yes, this is the show section, not the comic section, so why am I bringing this up like a pedantic fanboy, but...).

By having Rick show such strong feelings toward Jessie this soon, it's making him out to be a Shane, as others have said. Because at the moment, despite being a bit of a porch dick, Peter hasn't done anything to deserve Rick's ire. We'll see how this plays out. I suppose it might tie into Rick's taking over the entire community, and it will all make sense. But at the moment, I just don't like seeing his personality starting to take a turn this dark.

#19 and138, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  20. Steppin' Razor

You hope they end up together?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?!:zombies_confused: