Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Am I The only one who liked RickxJessie

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Lars, Mar 10, 2015.

1. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

It's already all been said, but she is married with kids, their pairing is predictable, and I hope she dies soon.

2. Steppin' Razor

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it all as much if they hand't done the thing with him putting his hand on his gun. That was just nonsense.

And yaay, I aint Zombie Food no more! Haha

3. failedreality

failedreality New Member

It looks like there may be some weird connection. I mean she is married however the way they look at each other hmmmm.. Although I was always in favor of Rick and Michonne... Who knows though. Will be interesting to see..

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It could make for some interesting drama sideline apart from the usual if that's what you mean.

5. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

I liked it, still prefer Richonne, although im all for Rick having a fling before getting together with Michonne, Michonne should have a fling as well! Spencer maybe, but looks like Sasha will have the fling with him. And an interesting twist that Rick is the one who wants her. Didnt see that one coming. Wonder if she'll reject Rick, after

6. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Richonne

7. fredrik

fredrik New Member

I like them together, she is so beautiful

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The more I think about it the more I hope Carol takes Jessie out to "pick some flowers" and then runs off with Rick.

9. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I think they're going with Jessick, which makes sense when you think about it

10. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

I've already voiced my distaste with the whole potential Rick/Jessie situation. It's not right, not in his character. I don't care if it's the ZA or not, Rick still needs to be somewhat of a moral role model for Carl and Judith, and he needs to maintain the respect of the group/family if they are to stay together. I don't think that this woman can be trusted (as her character is seemingly dishonest in her marriage). Even if she wasn't married, she's no good for him. He's worked so hard to build up the group and their strength, the last thing he needs is some clueless woman and her nebby kids to drag around. They then become the group's burden, not just his. I hope he has an "angle" in this whole thing. I really think there is a connection between him and Michonne that shouldn't be overlooked. She has been beside him through so much. She is loyal, strong, and fierce woman. He deserves no less. Especially some hoity-toity bitch who's only contribution to the group would be trimming their hair and, as Merle Dixon would say, "fellatiating the pieces" of all the guys in the group (trying to at least).. Sorry if my opinion is kinda harsh. I could be totatlly wrong, but I'll need to see that happen first.

11. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Mmm daddy like

12. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Tru dat, Rick should pop her a couple times and then she's zombie bait.

13. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I'm Jessick just thinkin about it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I wish Merle was still around. How I miss his off colour humor.

15. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

He doesn't need Jessie for that....

16. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I'm surprised by all the dislike I've seen regarding Rick making moves on Jessie, I guess on account of her being married.
    But I mean come on, it's the zombie apocalypse, times have changed.
    Rick's been out in the wild getting brutal on the dead and the undead for 2 years with very little in the way of getting laid going on.
    Jessie's been cooped up behind a wall with her limp-dicked panty waist of a husband waiting for Big Rick to swing in and show her what a main like Rick can show her.
    Pete's had his go, now it's Rick's turn-_-

17. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

100% this. I have never shipped any romance on any show (except Revenge...forgot about that one) but I ship Richonne! I am totally fine with Jessick for now though as long as she dies eventually. I don't care about any other relationship on this show. I'm fine with whoever the show wants to hook up aside from these two,

18. Steppin' Razor

I personally feel like "married" doesn't even mean anything in this world anymore anyway... Nothing is "official" anymore, ya know?

19. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

It probably does for people that were married before this al happened, but I guess like everything else, you gotta be prepared and willing to fight for what's yours...

20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

LOL!