Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Am i the only one who noticed?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by Jhn123, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

A lot of people seem to have not noticed Andrea's body wrapped up in a carpet in the back of the truck. Michonne was standing next to it at the end.

2. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I noticed. Carol came over and looked at it then to Rick. I saw Michonne sitting in the truck with the door open and she was looking sad, but I don't remember her standing next to the body.

3. Brooke

Brooke Member

I didn't notice. But it's most likely true. I can't see them just leaving her there at Woodbury. She was part of the group. They would take her back to the prison and have a proper burial for her. I still can't believe that she is gone. I am just so so sad every time I think about it. It's definitely the worst loss I've felt from a character's death since I started watching the show. I really didn't expect she would die and I guess I didn't realize how attached I had grown to her. I loved her, the bad decisions and the good ones. She was the most human to me. Definitely imperfect, but the most real.

4. walkerfanz

walkerfanz New Member

Yep, I noticed, but I noticed a lot of my friends didn't.

5. page

page Well-Known Member

6. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

she got out and walked over, Daryl was already around the back of it and she stood next to him.

7. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

8. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I didn't notice I thought that they had just left the body there

9. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

I would of been furious if they left her body behind!

10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

No, that was Allen who left his own son's body behind for Zombie Merle to snack on.

11. Brooke

Brooke Member

Did Allen even have a reaction to his son's death? Not one that they aired, from what I can remember.

12. TheDoctor

TheDoctor New Member

I noticed as well. It's a good thing they didn't leave her behind like that.
    It would have felt wrong...

13. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Next season might start with a funeral for Andrea.

14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think we're going to get another jump in time like we did between Season 2 and 3. Chandler Riggs, who plays Carl, is growing up and they need to account for that.

15. CraigV

CraigV Member

Yeah, figured they brought it back for a proper burial, as Andrea had done for those who passed before her.

16. Brooke

Brooke Member

I hope so. And I also hope they do something for Merle too. He made such a huge sacrifice for them. It would be nice if they wrote something in so that we (the audience) know that team Prison realizes the sacrifice Merle made. The only good thing about Andrea's death was that there was closure to it. She was able to explain her reasoning for all of her decisions so that those who didn't understand and just called her an idiot realized that there was rationale behind her perceived stupidity.

17. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Yeah obviously, I reckon it'll be a few months, hopefully not as much as the jump between 2 and 3 was.

18. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Well f*ck Chandler Riggs, I want a Andrea funeral!

19. BicycleGirl

BicycleGirl New Member

I noticed. Good that they do it. But Rick and the others bury their dead. It was just Carole's supposed body they never looked for lol (well, she turned out alive after all).

20. Gnome

Gnome Member

I thought the same thing about Team Prison knowing about Merle's sacrifice. But remember right before Carol helps Daryl up, she says something about "he helped us out by doing what he did." So pretty sure they know.

I think season four will jump in time. Maybe we get to see a little community there in the prison with a garden and get to know some of the new faces and their roles.