Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. justinmartin79

justinmartin79 New Member

Hi all

I've read somewhere that season 7 will be available on Amazon video - can anyone confirm this?

I tweeted Amazon video, but no reply.

I presume season 7 will be available, to purchase episode by episode (like Fear). My question is, will it still show one day after the USA episode, or will it be the day after it airs on Fox in the UK?

Any ideas? :)

Cannot wait!!

2. justinmartin79

Should have said, I'm in the UK

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[video]https://www.amazon.com/Look-Ahead-Season/dp/B01M142IWH/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477169742&sr=8-1&keywords=the+walking+dead+season+7[/video]

4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

From my experiences, the most recent episode of the Walking Dead is uploaded a few hours after it's original airing, but the wait may depend on where you live.

In the U.S., I am able to watch the new episode sometime around 12:15am-12:45am PST when it's uploaded on the West coast (only a 3 hr wait), but my mother on the East coast has to wait until 3:15am-3:45 EST. If you're in the UK, which is 8 hours ahead of me, then you should probably be able to watch on Amazon around 8:15am GMT that Monday..

If this is right, then you could watch it online on Amazon before it airs in the UK... *I think*

5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

6. Chiron

Chiron Member

In the UK and normally watch the season on Amazon Prime. Episodes generally available around noon UK time on a Monday. Season ticket purchase available as well as per episode but season ticket makes more sense of you are a fan. I expect to see it on my watch list in a few hours.

Tonight I had a " distant acquaintance" rig up a sort of not illegal but not legal streaming but we were desperate. No money changed hands. At least not real money like US dollars. Something they refer to as "Euros".

Edit:
    update for UK fans: at 19.15 London time: only season 7 tab has appeared on amazon prime UK with explain that available soon for season purchase. I think for this one it is a full 24 hour wait. Not that I am in any rush to watch that again. Yee Zeus that was rough.

#6 Chiron, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  7. justinmartin79

Cheers all. NowTV came to my rescue :)

8. Chiron

Chiron Member

Exsellennt.

Amazon is back to loading episodes on Prime by 12 midnight to 1am or so on Tuesdays UK time.