Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Amazons on the island of Lesbos

Discussion in 'Episode 706 - Swear' started by page, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, there haven't been any albino Tasaday professional sumo wrestlers either, so it's probably completely irrelevant.

2. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

You never know what Otis was up to behind closed doors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Not at all! We need more advocates for representation and diversity such as yourself. Perhaps next week Aaron can stumble upon a group of cave-dwelling gay male albino Tasaday professional sumo wrestlers, and one of them can be a main character! two birds, one stone!

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hey!!! We don't use the bird and the word stone in the same sentence around here!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Oops!
    Sincere apologies,I was going for "two girls, one cup!"

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Nice.

7. HondaS2kXD

Y'know, nothing is better for cleaning electronic devices than hydrofluoric acid. What you wanna do is: get a large bowl or bucket, place your electronic devices in it, fill it to the top with acid, and leave it overnight. By morning, the Internet should be safe-- I mean, your devices should be clean.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

one guy, one jar

9. HondaS2kXD

They should also all have hydrochromia. There are hardly any hydrochromatic characters in anything. The only one I can think of is on X men first class where they called her a mutant like an asshole. That's just hydrochromophohic.

eta: oh, and they should be anosmatic. As an anosmatic, I am offended that we have just about ZERO representation in movies and TV. The only one I can think of is I-forget-his-face on Nice Guys. In a zombie apocalypse anosmia would have all kinds of pros and cons.

#49 HondaS2kXD, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Preferably, a Mason jar.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

At Swim Two Birds.

Great book, by the way. You can't go wrong with a book that devotes time to the philosophy of 'kangarooality', regarding the extent to which some people are like kangaroos. If you like absurdism done well, Flann 'Brien is a good place to start. He also wrote The Third Policeman.

[​IMG]

12. Morgotha

If you don't mind answering, how old are you? 13? 14? I really am curious.

13. HondaS2kXD

25. And while we're on things that don't matter, what's your favorite color?

14. Morgotha

Yellow

15. page

page Well-Known Member

I'm this many!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

16. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Im disappointed in you. You reference the Island of Lesbos but do not state the history behind this very real and existing island. You need to educate the masses.

17. HondaS2kXD

Fantastic. Mine is red.

18. page

page Well-Known Member

You are correct.
    The island of Lesbos. It's not just the natural beauty of the island and the amazing grapes and olives it exports.
    Lesbos has played a much bigger role in the narrative that is humanity. More specifically in how we have sex and how we perceive sex.
    The dildo.
    Because only women lived on the island, the women had a difficult time satisfying the ache of the void they felt down there. Sure they used fingers but fingers didn't give that satisfying feeling of fullness. One day, a famous Amazonian (Wonder Woman)accidentally sat on a thinner elongated rock and it slipped inside her. Having never felt that sensation before, she achieved to what is believed to be, the fastest orgasm in history.
    So the women of lesbos did the only logical thing they could. They caught a man who's boat crashed into the island, helped him to full health because it was a very bad crash he had when the chipping waves slammed him against the rocky shore and asked him to craft dildos for them out of stone. The irony of all this is that the man had a natural dildo between his legs but having never seen a male organ or having concept of a male organ, they didn't know they could gang rape him.
    Today, almost everyone has a dildo and even men will use them. I don't know where the put them as they don't have vaginas but they use them. Maybe as paper weights?
    Billions of women in today's society can thank Wonder Woman for accidentally screwing herself with a rock and the brave man who built the first dildos.
    And this is why we celebrate Christmas today. To celebrate the birth of Jesus. Or god incarnate.
    Hence why women scream, oh god when using a dildo and Jesus Christ when they climax.
    I guess we can also thank the dildo for keeping Christianity going strong.

Source material: the internet.

#58 page, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

LMAO - I'm sending this to every Greek Church in the GTA with your signature on it. You know your going to hell for it right?

20. page

page Well-Known Member

Holy water burns my skin!