Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

AMC: Political Pandering

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Virginia Blake, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

AHH! I just realized what you were upset about. It *wasn't* CS Lewis that used "gone cracked", it was Tolkien when he was describing what the dwarves looked like sitting in the trees. My bad.:oops:

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yep. You nailed it....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Virginia Blake

You're being very abrasive my dear.
    If you're gonna debate with the Big Dogs you need to defend your premise. Can you? Actually you have 2 to defend. Go for it. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Alright, I've had my fill of this nonsense.

First thing's first....

@Virginia Blake you've already quoted and replied to this post from @NakedCity once. Now you're quoting the same post from him a second time and it seems like you're just doing so to provoke him and to stir up more trouble. Pay attention to whom you are quoting and get to your point in ONE POST. You're intentionally poking him in the eye and nothing good is going to come from that.

Second- Your ego is not your amigo. You are relatively new to this community and so far, none of us are impressed with your schtick. You haven't earned the credibility in this forum to be getting all cocky by challenging people on how they should "debate with the big dogs" because you are not a "big dog" of debating in here. You're just a pup with a big mouth.

Take some time to actually get to know people before you shoot your mouth off. It actually goes a long way in here. Then you can flap your gums all you want.

Third- I'm closing this thread as a preemptive measure because I already know that it will become a major shit show.

If you have a problem with that, keep it to yourself. Because I don't want to see you trying to call me out for "censoring" you in other posts or threads. If that happens, I'm going to start having a lot of fun at your expense. Ask anyone here.... I LOVE being a GIANT ASSHOLE.

Peace out girl scout!

#224 Jama, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.