Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Horror TV Shows' started by EternalWreckage, Nov 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

So does anybody watch this new show on FX? If you have, do you love it or hate it?

2. Dr. Geek

Dr. Geek Member

I liked it, watched the first 4 or 5 episodes and then just left it alone. Should I continue and catch up on the episodes?

3. EternalWreckage

If you liked it you should catch up for sure. I feel it's been a pretty good show throughout all the episodes. The season is almost over, and I have no idea what's gonna happen for the second season.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I have watched the first 3 episode and have the rest DVR'ed. I'm sure I will end up watching them at some point

5. bew1977

bew1977 Member

I was told to watch it and caught the second part of the Halloween episode, but it conflicts with most of the shows I watch and I never catch it.

6. Belha

Belha Member

I like it, but im not addicted to it like i am to TWD.

7. EternalWreckage

It's best not to watch these out of order, or you'll be completely lost. There's a new episode tonight. It seems like forever waiting for it because it's at ten.
    The episodes are on the FX website, if you may want to catch up. But I think they only have the first seven episodes.

8. Belha

Belha Member

I watch it on cuevana.tv because the episodes are on much later on tv here in Argentina. It is a very interesting story, you should all watch it.

9. Katherine Wood

Katherine Wood New Member

I love AHS and watch it religiously. I like how they show character backgrounds right before the opening credits. The one with Tate was particularly interesting.

10. EternalWreckage

^Glad there's another person who shares the same enthusiasm as I do! My favorite characters are Nora and Charles Montgomery. I love the flashbacks of them.

11. Katherine Wood

The first flashback of them I thought Nora sucked, and then when she was walking around the house I felt bad for her. And the latest one they showed won me over on her. My opinions of the characters are constantly changing ever episode, but right now I'd have to say Moira is my favorite. Jessica Lange is amazing as Constance though

12. EternalWreckage

Yeah they definitely found some great actors for the show. Everyone does such a good performance!

13. EternalWreckage

I just wanted to come by here and say that I loved the episode that just aired. Wow is all I can say. And I still say that Charles Montgomery is my favorite character. I want more screen time for him!

14. Katherine Wood

Yeah I loved it too. I was not expecting the gimp suiter reveal at all...

15. EternalWreckage

The gimp suit was revealed last week though. Or are you just mentioning it? lol

I don't know what I'll do when this show ends. We'll have to wait so long if the new season is in October.

16. EternalWreckage

I just wanna say that you guys should be watching this show. Tonight's episode was so crazy.....it had me pretty emotional. It does horror so perfectly.....I can see myself watching the first season over and over again when it comes out, that's for sure!

I dread the day the season ends. I haven't missed a week so far which has completely spoiled me.

17. BloodLustKitty80

OMG!!!! I didnt see that coming at all! Did u see how weird her fingers were twisted up? But u kno I didnt have a clue as to what was causing the flies until Tate started taking her down there sayin he had something to show her and then I gasped. I actually gasped lol I cant wait for next weeks episode. Her parents are gonna be so heart broken and crazy smh how is her dad gonna explain it? He has been talkin to her and the truant officer came by for her being out of school for 16 days. Oh man this is really case in point of shit hitting the fan

18. EternalWreckage

The next episodes are going to be so epic! Well, pretty much every episode has been.

I knew why the flies were there once the guy screamed. But when Tate showed her it really affected me. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm the same age as Violet ( and I even kinda look like her a little) so I could really feel for her.

So far there have been two scenes that were really disturbing to watch

I haven't been that disturbed by anything in literally FOREVER! Way to go AHS.:Grin:

19. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I got 2 episodes left before im caught up. This is one messed up show and thats why I like it. Not as much as TWD but it's still great and worth watching.

20. Belha

Belha Member

it blew my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!!! omg!!!!! gosh... imstarting to love this show. forget what i said before hahaha.
    and tate saying ''love'' OMG...
    have i mentioned it before? I LOVE TATE!!!!!