Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

An Apology

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by JuanPablo, Feb 18, 2015.

1. JuanPablo

JuanPablo New Member

So I got H1Z1 a couple of days ago after multiple dabbles with DayZ Mod & SA.

I have to say I am enjoying myself so far, having friends who also play the game definitely helps and we're looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

So anyway, on to my apology:

I was running around alone as a relative fresh spawn on a PvP Server the other night (we've typically run on PvE servers up to now to get used to the mechanics) & I came across another survivor in Lone Pine Development.

As I was searching the kitchen I heard arrows outside & immediately took up a defensive position, then slowly the player entered the house. I called out that I was friendly on my mic but got no response, the other player ran into a bedroom at which point i followed at a safe distance.

As I approached, peeking around the corner in 3rd Person they must've heard my footsteps as they turned to my direction & drew their bow. Again i called out, this time with a bit more authority - "are you friendly bro?" - no answer.

They were edging closer & closer to the door as I kept calling, eventually I gave up, drew my shotgun & pumped 3 shots into them in quick succession.

It wasn't until I looted their body, got out of the house & was running through the forest that I realised something...My mic had been on mute the entire time!

My first legit encounter in a PvP server & I'd effectively KOS'd...:(

I don't remember your name, but whoever you are & if you're reading this, I'm sorry!

#1 JuanPablo, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  2. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

Nothing like the feeling of guilt, but in youre defense, he couldve been a bandit and he mightve killed you even if you had your mic unmuted.

3. JuanPablo

JuanPablo New Member

That's true...I do like to give people an opportunity to show that they are friendly but sometimes it doesn't work out.

It's those intense encounters with other real life players that makes these games what they are in my opinion.

4. CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz Member

These stories - they are awesome, and - now you look like a psychopath ;-)

5. ZombieGirl H1Z1

lol, I am so glad I am not alone in doing this! Thanks for posting. Now I don't feel so bad about the muted mic :p

6. Onebud

Onebud Member

H1z1 for you lmao, Its what makes the game 100x more better.

7. Deoulputy

Deoulputy New Member

sorry not sorry bb

8. PinkAsFloyd

PinkAsFloyd New Member

I forgive you.

9. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

The people I play with give people 5 seconds to put their hands up or we kill them. It is not worth it to sacrifice your loot to be nice, because you will not receive the same from them.

10. NewbZilla

NewbZilla New Member

11. tyEK9

tyEK9 New Member

12. H1z1MasterPro

H1z1MasterPro New Member

Happens to the best of us.