Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ana was a liar.

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by TGO, Nov 4, 2013.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

pics or it didn't happen

2. JayDee

JayDee Member

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[MENTION=3700]H5N1[/MENTION]
    [​IMG]

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

6. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

It totally fell off.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

She was attacked further back, perhaps the leg ripped off after being bitten around he knee..

Wonder how she travelled from the gate to the driveway.. If she crawled or hopped there would be a huge blood trail..

8. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Maybe she fell over across the street and attempted to throw it at Walkers but missed terribly since her and Sam were completely useless.

9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

This is the most mysterious part. Someone says it could be the carelessness of the filming crew who missed this detail. Could be.

It could also be: Ana's leg was cut off right where her corpse was. This can explain why there was no blood trail between her corpse and the leg. But then, how did the leg end up being on the other side of the street? My theory is that the person who cut off her leg (= killer) threw it back?

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

There's a trail of blood leading up to the severed leg, then no trail after that..

It's a mystery !

11. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I just realised there is not one serious post from me in this thread.

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Wait. How is the whole "leg falling off" thing sexist? Stupid maybe, but sexist? Was it also racist against white people?

13. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Maybe, when she was attacked by Walkers, the leg made a break for it and tried to escape but only got as far as the gate.

14. Bubba1104

Bubba1104 New Member

Ok serious for a second here. Is it possible Sam pulled an "Otis" and cut off Ana's leg so she would be walker food and he could get away?

15. Jinx

Jinx Member

This is strange.

If her leg would be cut of at that spot, we'd seen the bloody trail if the body was moved to it's position (Or if she'd got it bitten off and would be trying to get away). I think it was cut tho. Looks so.

16. Franklin

Franklin Member

How was it sexist? Fans are always blaming women for things that they did not wrongly commit. Fans call Lori a whore because she slept with Shane. She had a good reason to believe that Rick was dead. Now we have some fans blaming Ana for her death when she was crippled, and we don't fully know what happen to her. The scene doesn't give us a clear picture.

17. Darylette

Darylette Member

Hi everyone

Could we please bear in mind that crippled is an outdated word? Many people who class themselves as disabled find it offensive. I know nobody here meant any offence, but it is outdated.

Many thanks!

18. Morgotha

OK, I see where you're coming from. But I'd bet people criticized Lori just because they didn't like her, and that was as good an excuse as any. I still don't think they were saying she did this because women were inferior.

I wouldn't call Lori a whore for her actions with Shane prior to Rick's disappearance -- well, I wouldn't use that word, but her actions did disquiet me a little, LOL! I think she should have waited longer, and with his best friend?? But that's besides the point. My problems with Lori were her actions after Rick came back.

19. Morgotha

Don't you find it strange that people now find crippled offensive but do not get offended when women are called bitches? I do.

20. Al Davis is back

I find "white leg" offensive. I would prefer "European" or "Caucasian descent leg.":zombies_cool:
    I wasn't buying their story. He seemed too stupid to survive this long, and she was pretty perky. Behavior did not seem to match the circumstances. Odd encounter imo.