Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Analyze Glenn

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2015.

1. sheryden

sheryden Member

That would be awesome. I love behind-the-scenes stuff.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me. Thanks. I thought I heard Chris refer to Gimple as his boss on one of the very recent shows (when Glenn's situation was being debated). It startled me, but who knows what I really heard.

3. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Yes! YNB is the cats meow, I love when she's on. She takes notes!!!

Yes, these internet questions need an IQ monitor.

4. Chupacabra69

Chupacabra69 New Member

Hi! :)

I made an account just to vent about Glenn, lol. And the latest episode.

No idea how to do that spoiler stuff or if that even applies to something 2 wks old,...

Glenn shouldn’t be alive.

Once he and Nathan fell (which itself was stupid and deserves its’ own discussion), The zombies would have seen him moving from under Nathan’s body and torn him apart before he got under the dumpster.

Even if he had made it under the dumpster, they showed him snapping zombie necks one-handed while upside down. He would not have been able to generate enough force to break a human neck in that position. If he had a knife in his hand, and stabbed them all through the temple, that would have been possible. But they didn’t show a knife in his hand. What they showed is him reaching backwards behind him while upside down and making a twisting motion with his arm. Completely ludicrous. Not to mention in the reveal they show there are a good 20+ zombies spread out around the dumpster, dead. So he managed to kill all those barehanded to barricade himself in. Possible? Yeah. Probable? Hell no.

And then to remove him from the credits? It was a poor attempt at a gimmick, and very poor storytelling. In fact, that is not storytelling – it’s a trick.

On Talking Dead they cheerleaded and said how they wanted us to feel the loss but then surprise, MAGIC, he’s alive again. I almost had to turn Talking Dead off because they were so obnoxious. There was no discussion at all, just mindless fanboy-following.

Glenn should be dead. Instead, he’s still walking… so now he’s the walking dead. Every time he makes it with Maggie I’m gonna be like wtf, she likes the dead dudes.

From now on any time Glenn is in danger, I'll be rooting for his demise. ;)

#84 Chupacabra69, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015