Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ana's death and how Ep 6 will play out [THEORY]

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by Willzy123, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

I love my theories.

I think everyone, after watching 4x04, was confused as to how Ana's leg was ever so neatly cut off. Now that we know The Governor is back, I have this theory as to how Ana was killed, and how this will affect Episode 6.

This is a long shot, but, around the time of Episode 4, The Governor was travelling on the road, and saw Rick and Carol is the distance. He stays hidden.

Remember when Sam and Ana spilt up from Rick and Carol, Rick said to shoot the gun if they get into trouble. I guess, after they spilt up, Sam and Ana bumped into the Governor, Gov kills Sam before he has the chance to shoot. (Ever wonder why Sam never shot the gun?) The Gov chops off Ana's leg and throws her out for bait for unknown reasons, (may be explained soon) and follows Carol as she leaves.

The Gov then bumps into Carol holds her hostage and takes her back to the prison. I guess he'll walk through the gate with a gun against her head, demanding for Michonne. (I'm guessing now that all Team Prison are aware that Carol killed Karen and David). They all say no to the swap, so The Gov kills Carol right in front of them. Then for the rest of the season, Daryl will be mad at Rick, because he'll blame Rick for the death of Carol. There we have it.

NOTE: This theory doesn't make much sense, I know, but I think it'll follow along the lines of this somehow. I know I'm not going to be 100% correct on this.

2. Shadow

Shadow Member

I don't like this theory, because Carol dies in it.

3. Darylette

Darylette Member

I think this is a totally valid theory. Guvnor could easily have approached Sam with smiles and "heeeeey friend!", killed him because Sam was pretty stupid, knocked Ana out then removed her leg.

Alternatively the whole leg thing was just a really badly executed gag. But I still totally have that he followed Carol, kidnapped and wants an exchange. He is openly mocked for this because honestly, who'd want to swap ass kicking Michonne for murdering Carol?

Oversll ell I would say Carol will be out of the loop for longer, but that's just my instincts. And I'm usually wrong.

4. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

Interesting theory. I personally think carol and the gov won't have anything to do with each other but you never know...

5. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

Not a bad theory at all. I could totally see this happening, although Carol probably won't die; I could the Gov attempting to
    but it not working possibly due to him being shot at by someone giving Carol the chance to escape.

6. Darylette

Darylette Member

Somebody has GOT to get

7. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

But rethinking about it,

8. Darylette

Darylette Member

Think he could do it with

9. joshred4

joshred4 Member

I think we can all appreciate a nice long well thought out theory, and this would be an interesting scenario. This is all very possible...it'll be interesting to see what all you have right.

It also begs the question...will the Governor come back with a huge army of combatants?

10. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

This theory is invalid mostly because if Governor saw Rick, he would've killed him instead of sneak around.

11. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

It's possible,but I doubt The Governor will use her as a bargaining chip....say they say no to the Michonne turn over,and he proceeds in killing Carol..... either Daryl or one of the others will gun for his ass then ...so wouldn't he be easier to kill that way even if things go south?

12. Tepig003

Tepig003 Member

I agree with the part that says the governor killed Ana and that one guys.

13. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

That's not going to happen

14. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Carol is one of the best characters left in the Show and easily both the ost developed female and the most attractive female. Melissa McBride is also the most talented actress on the Show and has shown a variety of range in her Performance. People saying they hate her because she killed two Woodbury People we barely met are idiots.

15. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree on mcbride's skill. Carol is a great character. I don't like what she did (understand but not like) but I don't want to like everything everyone does. I mean the gov. isn't exactly my bff and he will certainly kill a few of my favorites very soon but I still love his character. He is a villain. Carol is a morally grey character.

16. Willzy123

I personally don't hate her, she's my favourite female character by far! But face the truth, she MAY bite the bullet soon.

17. Willzy123

Like I said, I know I haven't got it to a tee, but some of it must be true...

18. DaltonioSpidey

DaltonioSpidey Well-Known Member

That's exactly why I like it. :p

19. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

YOU MAKE GREAT POINTS GOLDY!

But that doesn't mean she can't die :p

20. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Agreed.
    It seems like each season, fans single out the leading female and hate on them for one mistake they make. It's quite annoying.