Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ana's death and how Ep 6 will play out [THEORY]

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by Willzy123, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

After Herschel' heroics last week I can simply imagine the Gov taking Herschel from us, just to make sure he is truly hated.

2. Skulls

Skulls Member

And after he offs carol he'd get filled with bull lets. TG is smarter than that

3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Your avatar is trying to hypnotize me into buying a bucket of chicken :Grin:

4. Bubba1104

Bubba1104 New Member

Hey guys not sure if anyone has thrown this out yet but I have some ideas of what may happen.

"Live Bait" I feel will refer to Herschel being captured by the Gov while he is out with Michonne disposing of the bodies. I think the scene at the end of the last episode where they show Michonne looking at the GA map is to show that she feels he is pretty far away. Hence this means she would easily let her guard down allowing Herschel to be snatched by the Gov and used for trade bait to get Michonne.

I think this would also create some amazing conflicts within the group that could also change the dynamic. We know that Maggie would want to give Michonne up for Herschel but how would that sit with Daryl? Who would be harder to lose Herschel who brings Medical knowledge, caring, trying to keep the group calm and always has a wise answer for Rick? Or Michonne who can go on runs, is one of the best defenders of the group is tough as nails?

I could see this being a plausable scenerio.

5. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

I think that's the plan... Though it would be a lot more effective if Daryl was the one kicking the bucket. *sigh*
    one can only dream though...

6. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

hershell would be the better choice. Although michonne is a skilled fighter, that's all about she can do. Hershel is experienced in medical care and is good at making decisions for the group.

7. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

I agree with most of the theory. I think Carol will redeem herself by offing the Guv. Now this could be after Hershel gets it. I never thought of him being taken by the Guv unless that is what he does to initiate the prison attack. If Carol survives after killing the Guv is another issue. I think the massive herd that we saw when they were out on the run will end up getting to the prison at the same time as the Guv's attack. I think this due to Rambo and his son unloading on the zombies entering the prison.

That being said, I think the next episode will be a flashback/what the Guv has been doing episode. But if the episode name is correct, then I'm not sure they will save the prison attack until the end. I hope we don't spend this whole season at the prison though. Time to move on IMO.

8. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

I never thought much of Carol...till now. When Rick banned her, it made me see her in a far different light. She's gained mega-skills: medical, scavenging, water irrigation, not to mention walker killing. She is the complete package of a ZA survivor/warrior. I'd love to see a spin-off show with that character.
    --BTW: That being said, I still believe Rick did the right thing banishing her, she kept over riding EVERYTHING he was saying in Episode 4. Rick was probably sick of hearing her correct and dismiss all his ideas by that point in time ( I've been in that situation where you have to ditch a date, when the sheila takes the conversation into bra burning, "man-hate"mode, and I just couldn't deal with her bullshit a second longer; My ears get a much needed reprieve, and she gets clean air & good exercise with a healthy jaunt back to Gloria Steinem Village...everybody wins!
    :Grin:).

9. Governor

Governor Member

10. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

LoLoLoLoL It was worth a shot.