Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

AND NAOMI IS.....

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by TDogResurrected, May 21, 2018.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

NOT DEAD!!!! Shocker... And Alicia, shot John, while trying to shoot Naomi. Sooo i'm guessing there is a story to be revealed over 2-3 episodes backwards there, can't wait... Looked like Naomi joined the vultures. Which Naomi can if she wants, but she'll probably run off on them too when life gets alittle tough, or if she gets too full of fish, popcorn, and love makin'. Wonder where Queen biatch is (Madison)?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. yuke

yuke Member

Speaking of Naomi, I thought I heard her say in the "Laura" episode that she lost a child. I was surprised no one brought it up last week, so I thought I just misheard and was too lazy to re-watch the episode.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

She did say that, and it was brought up on the forum. They also explained the back story on that in last night's episode...did you watch?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

LOL. TDR, I thought you would feel lots better when Naomi showed up, but you are still waiting for her to vamoose. Some girl really did you wrong. :p

I don't know why anyone referred to her as the leader of the Vultures. Seriously? How does anyone gain that kind of trust instantly? Doesn't make sense unless my sense of time is totally shot by the lack of straight forward story telling.

5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm still holding out hope that these episodes are full of misdirection and they are building towards something big that will change the way we see everything.

For a few reasons, the biggest being the use of flashbacks. It gives them the chance to change the course of the story by showing a flashback that gives us that moment of realization. Plus if they aren't building towards something and what we see is all on the up and up, then these episodes are just trash. They need to go somewhere with this story line in order to make the episodes better, make more sense, and become rewatchable.

Naomi appears to be a vulture, maybe even the leader, but I don't think that's the case. I think she escaped the diamond with Madison and they set things up to regroup and kill the vultures.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I read a few posts where people were referring to her as the "leader" of the vultures, and I'm not sure where that came from either. We know she is affiliated with them because she communicated with them on the walkie, and met with them, but anything more than that is up in the air at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I made a thread about it. ;)

8. PepperAnn

Yeh I rewatched last night while waiting for TD and I saw no indication that she was the leader at all.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lindigo

I watch Killing Eve while waiting. I wonder if AMC is picking up any Badlands viewership or just pissing us all off. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I still need to watch TD :) Did they give some good insight?

11. PepperAnn

I think Garret Dillahunt accidentally gave away that he's not dead. LOL

It was a good episode. There was some good insight yes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I started Fear late and skipped commercials last night so i missed who would be on! Had i known it was him i totally would have watched. Tonight...for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. PepperAnn

He's funny. Had Chris laughing pretty good a few times.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

He's funny TOO? Uh oh, my heart is going to explode.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. PepperAnn

His voice is totally different IRL obviously. It was refreshing for him not to mumble. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lindigo

I liked when he said he was wearing his John Dorie goes to Sunday Meeting clothes. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. yuke

yuke Member

haha. I was actually referring to the "Laura" episode, not last night's episode.

But yeah, i missed the discussion on the "Laura" forum because I stop reading the posts on a certain episode on the Thursday of the week because I figure everthing about an episode has already been said by that time.

18. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I thought Naomi was the leader bc it seemed like Mel and the rest were waiting for her, waiting for her command or something, and bc she arrived last, she was the leader or something sort of like send in the soldiers to secure the area then the leader aka her arrives. Maybe not. Who knows. Seems like a good chunk of time happened after the stadium so Naomi would have been with the Vultures for a while, not sure if a new recruit or like back and situated with the Vultures now that she helped take down the stadium as Mole #2. Who knows!

19. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

As I remember, Madison first came across Naomi at the oil tanks. The one oil tank was a walker trap set up by the vultures to lead them up the stairs, into the hole and be trapped. Naomi ran up the stairs and fell into the trap. Not something she would likely do if she was part of them at the time.

I haven't watch last night episode yet,though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. PepperAnn

Maybe she's with Mel now!