Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

AND NAOMI IS.....

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by TDogResurrected, May 21, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I got to love how Naomi was STUCK IN A CAR AGAIN! xD

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

The fact that Badlands is between FTWD and TD is annoying. I don't watch Badlands so don't stay up to watch TD. Is there anywhere to stream it Mondays?

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

The whole bit with the Walkie Talkies doesn't confirm much for me. It's no secret to me that both sides have Walkie Talkies and at times they listen in on each other, whether on purpose or accidentally, I know conversations have gotten compromised before... So just because Naomi's voice came through on Mels Walkie doesn't automatically make her a vulture, that communication could've been with or meant for someone else and the waves got crossed.

*Badlands is awesome*

Because it doesn't make sense, granted the Vultures have an ability to backstab that's pretty far out there... But for Naomi to grab that truck for the Diamond and go back with Strands and Madison, that whole thing, I'm having a hard time swallowing that she was on the Vulture's side all along.

It's TD that sucks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

For years and years now, my routine has been to watch TWD or FTWD live on Sunday night, DVR TD, and then watch it on Monday night. 'Course, if you are DRVless, then that's not an option.

6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I have been skipping TTD since it's on an hour later. I did watch last weeks and will watch next weeks because Colman will be on

• Like Like x 1