Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea flirting with The Governor

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by Jakobi, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

So they seem to be hitting it off, huh? Do you think she has the hots for him? Will they try to hook up...

What is she doing!

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

She's being an idiot for a man... phhhttthhh... I just don't get Andrea. You know... I have a feeling her fun little flirtation with the governor is going to put Michonne in a really bad place, and that will make it all the harder for me to like Andrea again. I was getting there until she went all gooey eyed over that creepy crazy guy!

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I don't care anymore for that character.
    Are there any rumor she is going to die this season? I hope so.

4. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

She trusts people too much. I feel bad for Michonne, her "buddy" for the last 8 months has ditched her for some guy she barely knows.
    Maybe that will change if an event I suspect will occur in next weeks episode.

5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

Andrea is gonna be the new Lori. by which i mean everyone will hate her. which really blows.

#5 TheILLness, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  6. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I find myself worried about this illusive "event" every one keeps talking about. Run Michonne! Run!!

7. wolffe

wolffe Member

I agree. Andrea just seems to be bumbling along never really learning any lessons. I don't hate her, but I don't have any attachment to her.

8. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I want to like Andrea, but she's making it really difficult... I hate it when someone abandons their friends and starts acting like a pussy-whipped/dick-whipped jerk... and to do so with The mother-****ing Governor?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Andrea, no!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

9. target tony

target tony Member

The reason should obvious why she wants to ditch michonne. Penis vs no Penis. Of course that could be debated as well. Lol.

Plus she told michonne she didn't know anything about her even after 8 months on the road. That along with Andrea is dying for some attention from a man now that shane is gone.

10. Chreees

Chreees Member

I think she's being dumb. She's gonna stay, Michonne is going to try and leave but the Governor is going to stop her because he knows she knows too much, and shit's gonna go down to where Andrea realizes her mistake, and Rick yet again saves her sorry ass.

Sorry, but I do not like show Andrea... She's weak and stupid, whereas comic Andrea was strong and smart.

11. nochange

nochange Member

Dude...she obviously has something for bad boys. I mean cmon. First Shane, now the Gov. I kinda like the direction this is going vs the comic.

12. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I was thinking maybe she'd hook up with Merle too. Maybe she can be the character who has sex with every single villain... Hopefully not any walkers though... Can the walker-disease spread through sex? I guess she better ask that scientist with the tea before she goes for a walker...

13. Artless

Artless Member

Rofl!..

14. webergal

webergal Member

Will TV Andrea ever wake up and smell the coffee? I mean for somebody who was suppose to be a lawyer or law clerk or whatever she was, she is not very observant or cautious when it comes to male characters. And how can she spend 7-8 months with Michonne and claim to know nothing about her. What about 7-8 months of trust and friendship and that Michonne took care of her, protected her.[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT] I'm not liking TV Andrea. Seems like the only allegiance Andrea seems to have is to pants with zippers!!

15. Joenips

Joenips Member

Once thing they are keeping constant with comic Andrea is that she is kind of a flirt because she doesnt want to be lonely. But TV Andrea sucks balls. I just finished the comics up to issue 96 and completely fell in love with Andrea's character and TV Andrea is on where close to her comic counterpart. Its going to be interesting to see how and if they develop her the right way, but I'm not really counting on it.

16. Eat ALL the Cheese!

Although this storyline is frustrating the hell out of me and makes Andrea seem like an idiot, I don't think she's an idiot.

It's easy for us sitting on our couches to see that the Governor is insane, but how would Andrea know that? We've also seen her in both episodes walk around, asking questions about the town, interrogating the people and the Governor himself. I don't see her magically falling on her knees at the sight of penis. Hell, she was very hostile to everyone when she first arrived in Woodbury.

I imagine that after a year on the run, dirty, tired, sick, hungry, scared, vulnerable, it's probably heaven to find yourself in a secure place with food, water, and safety. Nothing Andrea has seen of Woodbury so far suggests it's a bad place, so why wouldn't she wanna stay? And even if she saw something questionable about the place, I imagine it would be easy to develop selective blindness to it. Look what happened to Lori and T-Dog. The odds of survival out there are slim to none and Andrea knows that.

Andrea has two choices right now: die out there with Michonne, or stay in Woodbury safe and sound and deal with the human threat should it occur. I don't think it has anything to do with getting laid, Andrea is much more complex than that.

I'm more frustrated by Michonne, who seems to think there's some magical island out there free of walkers, stocked with food and supplies, where she can live happily ever after. She has these suspicions about Woodbury, but instead of telling Andrea about them she just stares and scowls. Andrea's asked Michonne to be forthcoming, but Michonne just broods. Why can't she tell Andrea what she's found? Andrea was willing to leave, so why all the secrecy?

It's Dale all over again.

17. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I'm disliking TV Andrea more and more. I'm no longer sure they can fix the mess they've made with her character.

18. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

So everyone all of a sudden hates Andrea because she flirted with someone? Other than Michonne, Andrea is the toughest woman on the show. She didn't abandon the group, the group abandoned her. She saved Carol and then Lori and Carol took off in a panic and left Andrea for walker bait!

As a guy I'm even offended at the ignorance of people that its ok for a guy but not ok for a lady to have some fun? That's a load of crap!

Also, ever hear of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

Oh, and what are they gonna do on an island anyway, grow old together like she mentioned on the show?

So she has a town to stay in with electricity and food and protection after being out on the open and wants to take a breather for a while and now she is a bad person because of it? You guys need to step back and see the BIG PICTURE.

19. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Our dislike for series is at least 2 and half seasons old.

20. Alex Vizzini

Alex Vizzini New Member

Andrea is strong and smart in both the comics and TV show but she is easily blinded by men she is attracted too. Everyone has a weakness.