Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea flirting with The Governor

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by Jakobi, Nov 5, 2012.

1. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, and yes!! If I were Michonne I think I would leave her when she starts talking about staying for another day or two. And then in the preview she is being rude and bossy to Michonne.

2. slw2082

I've not liked her for quite a while now and it has nothing to do with flirting.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The thing that sucks for me about Andrea is, I really liked her progression from Season 1 to Season 2. She became my favorite female character because of that progression. Going from big sister, to losing her sister, to being suicidal and then coming out the other side as a bad ass that didnt take crap from anyone and didnt trust so easily.

And now it's like all that progression just fizzled. Why? I found myself making excuses for her in the first episode but the more we see of her, the more I just can't anymore. She is being a doe-eyed idiot. I wish this was a case of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" but I have a feeling it's not. And for her to keep making these bad decisions for bad reasons is completely messing up what character she did build for me in the past.

Come on! This is the ZA! Not everyone is going to have your best interests at heart. YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW ANDREA!!!

I understand that she has not SEEN the bad stuff we have as viewers.... but dont be so quick to trust!

4. scoutie

scoutie New Member

I see I'm in the minority, but I don't blame Andrea. She has shelter, food, alcohol (and access to make-up apparently). Why would she want to take her chances out in the world? Michonne's plan of going to the coast doesn't sound very appealing.

5. Eat ALL the Cheese!

See, the problem is in this type of situation you WOULD be quick to trust.

These characters aren't sitting around, filing their nails, bored as hell, watching a TV show. These characters are in a constant state of alert. They don't sleep, they don't eat well, they don't rest, they're constantly vulnerable. They're all psychologically broken. Put yourself in their shoes and then tell me how you'd react if suddenly you found yourself in a town surrounded by barricades, safety, warmth, electricity and water, protection from predators, after 12 months of hell, starvation, vulnerability, and illness. If you answer anything other than, "I'd stay the hell in Woodbury" I won't believe you. You'd stay in Woodbury. I'd stay in Woodbury. I can't think of anyone stupid enough to leave a town like Woodbury.

Quick to judge is easy for us because we're not walking in these characters shoes. We're watching them and judging them from our couches. We know stuff they don't know. And then we expect them to know what we know. But these characters are way more complex that we give them credit for. Especially Andrea. For God's sake, look at Merle. Merle has become the Governor's bitch, but I don't see anyone here calling him a whore or an idiot. What makes Merle different from Andrea? What makes Andrea stupid but not Merle? If anything, Merle is worse because he knows all of the Governor's secrets. Andrea doesn't. She's just trying to see a brighter tomorrow. So why is Andrea ostracized and criticized endlessly, and Merle admired?

6. Blastoplast

Blastoplast Member

7. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Andrea is drawn to people in a position of power, and people who don't take shit. It makes sense to me that she is drawn to The Governor... I think she'll end up finding out his dark side, though, and being absolutely horrified.

8. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

It's TV Andrea being TV Andrea.

I will NEVER forgive her for what she said to Dale. She treated him like garbage and there wasn't even closure (her last words about Dale were... IDIOTIC!). That stupid woman actually defended killing Randall as a "foreigner", but who's an outsider now Andrea? I guess it doesn't really matter now? You can always offer sex...

Michonne is acting like her comic self, but she still makes bad decisions! She for one should just leave Woodburry and leave Andrea there since clearly made her up mind. She should also not provoke the Governor. Michonne is an imperfect character and I like that about her, but she should more careful.

Overall, I already couldn't care less about Andrea. We all know what's going to happen in Woodburry and Michonne will obviously be the one to take it, since I don't believe the writers are going to do to Andrea what Michonne suffered in the comics.

9. Bob Oppenheimer

You remember the part where they were brought to Woodbury at gunpoint right? They should not trust anyone, least of all their captures

10. slw2082

Yep exactly. I don't believe comic Andrea would be acting this way for one minute. I don't like how she was always on Dale either. Or how she shot Daryl, or got up in Lori and Dale's shit about not doing housework duties. I am sure there are more things I could think of but I will leave it at that. And yes I would leave her ass there if I were Michonne. Not that the Gov. is just going to let her prance away anyway...

11. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I liked that Andrea told Lori off when Lori told her she should be paying house like the rest of the women. That was a big reason why I started to like her last season.

12. slw2082

[​IMG]

AND she is wasteful!! Who can afford to be wasteful in the ZA???????

13. Verellupine

Verellupine New Member

Come back to us Andrea, be your comic book self, be there for Rick dammit!! I blame the writers they are the ones shredding her character. If I was Laurie Holden I would ask them, "why are you making me an idiot?"

im hoping she'll see the light after episode five. Maybe she'll something horrible run off and find the prison. She'll get Daryl and Rick to come with her and they'll help Michonne before anything horrible happens. I have read the comics and am totally aware that this is wishful thinking.

One can dream.

14. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

Everyone else has hooked up. Glen and Maggie, Lori and Shane, Rick and Lori, Andrea and Shane. Might as well let the Governor and Andrea hook and get busy. It seems it's going to happen anyway. In the previews The Governor and Andrea are again sharing a drink and getting cozy and comfy with one another. It's the Governor's turn now.

15. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Men should start taking tickets to be with Andrea...

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

What should she be waiting for? Most of the world is dead. She's seen her sister die, as well as multiple people in her group, then her group left HER to die by zombie horde. I mean, seriously, if she wants to hook up with someone, playing coy for too long will likely result in one of them being dead before they ever get together.

17. Morgotha

That's about the 8th time I've heard someone say that. Let me ask you, do you think the governor's house cleaner just dumped that scotch down the sink, or drank it themselves? I thought so. Therefore, not wasted.

18. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

...stupid is as stupid does

19. slw2082

It is really irrelevant what you assume happened to it after SHE WASTED IT!! She still didn't finish it, no matter what you think happens to it afterwards so that indeed makes her wasteful, which is probably why you heard that about 8 times!!

20. Morgotha

OK, look at it this way. Alcohol is a poison. By her putting more in her glass, she saved someone else from ruining more of their brain cells. she was therefore a HERO! Happy? Out of all the pointless stuff these people do, the ONE thing that bothers you is Andrea attempting to be sociable with the governor? Sheesh.