Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea needs to go

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by dogfighter, Feb 26, 2013.

1. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

I don't care about the look on her face. Actions speak louder than words and facial expressions don't mean anything to me. She left the prison and didn't follow through, that's it.

#61 dogfighter, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  2. superman11

superman11 Member

She's a good person who never killed a living person. You think that's easy, especially when they are sleeping. We know what side she's on now, and she knows she has to go about it carefully because she does care about the people in Woodbury.

3. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

You can't compare someones loyalty to their brother to someone's loyalty to their friend. Also, they made it clear that Andrea was as valuable to Michonne as she was to Andrea during that time. They make it clear that its stated Andrea has saved her ass a bunch of times at well during that time.

Also, Michonne is way more perceptive than Andrea and even knew the Govey would send people to hunt her (hence the walker-gram)

Andrea is not just on that much of a bad-ass level yet and is still a little Neive and I hate to say it, but she gets whipped over men pretty easily. Regardless of all this, it is still understandable why she decided to stay in Woodbury.

4. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Andrea could have helped Michonne stay alive too you know? We never knew what happened in the 7 month. And she clearly now knows the gov isnt good. She went back to Woodbury to follow through what Carol told her to do but she chickened out because killing a human is far different to killing a walker and Andrea was a Lawyer so she faught agains crime. She will proove to you all in the end her loyalty lies with the group, because they wont kill her off hated.

5. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

1. You can compare loyalty of a sibling to loyalty to a friend. Not all families are loyal to each other, and a friendship's loyalty can be just as strong, and in some cases, be even stronger. (Daryl was about to leave Merle to go back to the prison alone)

2. I don't recall one time of it ever being stated that Andrea saved Michonne. Can you refresh my memory?

6. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

season 3-1, first 20 minutes or so of the episode when andrea is sick and talking to michonne, she says something about how many times she saved her ass...i don't know the exact dialogue but it was in that episode

7. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

A lot of Andrea fans in this forum.

8. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Theres alot of Andrea haters too.

9. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Yeah, people whinge about the Daryl fangrrrls. Some of the Andrea fans sound like they're her personal assistant.

10. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

You cant compare Andrea fans to Daryl fans. Andrea fans dnt tlk lyk dis and wnt stop watchin da show if Daryl dies becoz Daryl is da show

11. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Correction! You cant compare Andrea fans to Daryl fans. Andrea fans dnt tlk lyk dis and wnt stop watchin da show if Andrea dies becoz Andrea is da show.

I would ahve edited it but it wouldnt let me.

12. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Member

<<Dislikes andrea, Watches the show

13. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Member

Andrea is a grown woman she makes her own choices. Michonne didnt "leave" her andrea chose a warm bed over a friend like M. Said. Once they got that couple nights of sleep and medicine they could of took off.

14. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Actually Andrea chose a life and a comunity over Michonne. And Andrea probablies would have left if Michonne give her some reasons to leave.

15. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Yeah, thats why i said "half the people", not all.

16. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

This is one of those subjects where there are two sides to this it feels like. You either like her or you don't. Personally, I can't stand her for many upon many reasons.
    When I first seen Andrea back in season 1, I was digging her, strong female type but after the entire Dale innocent at the CDC, it went downhill for me. I understand that given the situation one does have a certain right to decide that if it's going to be like this from now on, I have the right to take my own life. However, when she went on this silly rant about choices and was extremely ungrateful for the fact that Dale cared enough to either die with her or risk his life to save her, was just a stupid antic for attention it felt like.
    Of course then it became an ongoing battle with her about 'how strong she is' 'how she can help too and defend'. It became an ongoing fight with her dramatic actions when really, it was simple. She took peoples caring and twisted it around to make people the enemy. Like when she attacked Lori for her triangle between Rick and Shane, then turned around and decided to tango with Shane in a car. Doesn't make any sense. Other then it proves my theory that she cares more about who to sleep with over making good choices in that world.
    I keep seeing how Michonne should have given reasons to get Andrea to leave? I believe she gave her many reasons to tuck tail and get out of Woodbury, despite me supporting the Governor (yea I do..big whoop) Andrea is well aware of whats going on around her. She even looked at him and said she was tired of the lies. She knows what's up and continues to share a bed with him.
    Just like when she came right back to him that night after she left the prison, I had a feeling then and there when he kissed her that she had no intentions of actually killing him. When she got up and stood over him, I almost yawned because I knew she didn't have it in her. Lets face it, she kills him and who is she gonna sleep with next?
    Somebody needs to warn Milton, Andrea may be looking for his bed next.

17. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

18. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

19. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Again, it's a personal choice. Myself? I love, support and woot for the Governor. I get shit about it and I really don't care. Everyone is going to either defend Andrea or knock her down..like I did :D It's going to happen in all fandom. Period.

20. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I understand completely, when anyone smack talks the Governor I loose my ever lovin' mind! Still though, debating about characters is what makes fandom great. It's like picking teams for the draft, we all are not gonna agree, maybe fight...maybe egg someones car >.> Still.
    I just think that if Andrea spent as much time making good choices as she did on her back, well golly gee, I think it just may work out. Again..
    'Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free?' Last I checked, she is willingy letting Phillip squeeze her udders XD HA