Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea needs to go

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by dogfighter, Feb 26, 2013.

1. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I'm not gonna lie, when Carol gave her that idea, first off I was like Go Carol! And second, I was like..that blonde ain't gonna kill him. I'm gonna try to think of a good choice she made..lets see...
    Um..
    Well she..no..not that..But what about..nah..
    I don't have any :D

2. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I have seen David Morrissey naked, so if your gonna go down that road with why you like her so much, than holy hell, the man deserves an award (Dat ass @_@) Still...
    -grumbles-
    Almost killing the governor? I doubt it was an almost it was more of a..stand there and debate loosing sex or not choice.
    She turned up at the prison and I firmly believe this, not just for the people of Woodbury or Rick's group to make buddy buddy, but because I think she is the type that likes things to be out of sight and out of mind. So when this all came to head, she panicked because she has one loyalty and that's to Phillip, not the rest. If they attack, he could get killed.
    She proved that by auto-assuming they left her at the farm, not taking into account that hey..a freaking herd came through the size of Texas, nah, they must have up and left her there. Boo hoo.

3. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Well for Carol fans she made a good choice by going to save Carol, she didnt have to she could have let Carol die. If she didnt bother saving her Andrea would still be with the group and Carol would be dead.

4. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I'll give you that and I agree with you. I just, sorta wish Andrea would either kick the bucket or get her head on straight. Like I said before, at first I actually enjoyed Andrea and seen her in a positive light. But that has all been sucked down the drain quickly.

5. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Yeah, i know what you mean. I want comic Andrea!

6. Komodia

Komodia Member

I was frustrated she didn't kill the Governor when she had the chance but perhaps that is a good thing. If she killed him it might just prove to the Woodbury people that he was right about the 'terrorists', their leader being assassinated and all, and they might still go after the prison thinking the prison are a hostile group. Andrea would also have to find a way to sneak out. There just might be to much going on that isn't in Andrea's control no matter what she does.

7. Buck

Buck Member

Not an Andrea fan or hater. Lots of points made for viewing her one way or the other.

In this episode, however, her stock went up with me.

It wasn't easy - and more than a little dangerous - for her to defy the Governor twice, once by going to the prison and once by coming back. The way she made her way to the prison was impressive. The Gov wouldn't let her have a car, so she went "Michonne" on a walker and walked to the prison. That took a lot of nerve, and she didn't blink.

She did that because obviously she didn't buy the Gov's explanation that he went to the prison to negotiate and they fired on him and Woodbury group. She wanted to hear the other side of the story, because the Gov's story didn't jive with what she knows about Rick and his group. If the Gov was right, she took a chance on being fired on by the group, particularly since they saw her at Woodbury. If the Gov was right, they might have killed her instead of letting her in. She knows Michonne is there and likely pissed at her.

She took major risks in going to the prison. You could say that is because she's looking after herself, but she could do that by staying at Woodbury and throwing in her lot entirely with them. They have numbers, better living conditions, and if her sole desire is to be "First Lady," then she has no need to go to the prison. She might think her long term survival and comfort is better served with a truce, but in going to the prison she it taking the stance that both groups are better served with peace. She also risked her life leaving Woodbury, going to the prison, and even getting back into Woodbury. If she were "All About Andrea," she'd never have taken those risks.

She clearly thought seriously about offing the Gov in his sleep, and to me that is a sign she is no longer under the Gov's spell, sees him for what he is, and thinks maybe everyone would be better off without him alive. I think the prison group convinced her of what she was already thought about the Governor.

There's a lot about Andrea I didn't like previous to this episode, though as I said, I was not an Andrea hater. However, this episode improved her standing with me, and I think the series will be better with her as a character moving forward than it would be without her. Lots of interesting things could happen between her character and the rest of the characters.

#87 Buck, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  8. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Sorry, but that would be like me living with a man I was scared of..and then sleeping with him. Makes no sense in the world. Did she get up and loom over him, yes, but again, I doubt she would do a thing. As far as spell goes? I thought she was as people say, her own woman that can make her own choices? She is choosing this for herself and burning bridges, digging her own grave because she chooses to be ignorant. I'm not saying Phillip is the enemy..(yea chew me out for that one XD) because I support him, I don't support stupidity in her choices and her roaming around Woodbury asking questions and bobbing her head with her hands on her hips like she owns the place. That always been an issue with her it seems, not knowing her place.

9. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

It is a complicated situation, I understand that. She came from the prison and that group of people, so it would be natural for the people of Woodbury to assume that she is just as 'bloodthirsty' as the Governor said they were.
    Andrea can talk till she gets blue in the face, but Phillip is gun ho about his thoughts on the prison and Rick is too far gone mentally to wanna even cast a wink on a solution that doesn't involve more bloodshed a death.

10. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

Hell yea!!!

11. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

*bows*

12. Silky

Silky Member

I don't hate Andrea like some of you do. Some of her actions annoy me but I can say that about every character. Here's the thing....the writers have to create some type of drama. How boring would this show be if the prison group was tucked away all nice and safe and Woodbury was all safe behind their walls? There has tone some kind of conflict to make the show interesting. Andrea is probably the only one who could ingratiate herself into Woodbury but could also leave the prison with no real ties to them(kids, husband etc). Also I think the writers believe she's the "eyecandy" of the show. So Andrea isn't going anywhere. She probably has been in more scenes this season than anyone else.

13. Silky

Silky Member

Also Andrea didn't have all the information regarding what was going on with the Gov. Now she has all the info. So how she responds from this point on will say a lot about her character. I just hope they don't continue to write her as an airhead. Andrea is not a cold-blooded murderer so killing the Gov is a silly plot line.

14. RickMatz

RickMatz New Member

Isn't Andreas pre-apocalypse job a lawyer? 'Nuff said. Kill her.

15. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

If Andrea is they eye candy..people are blind.

16. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

Agreed. She looks like she's in her 50s.

17. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

I think blondy looks like she's in her 30s.

18. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Andrea is sexy.

19. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Thats bull, she looks in her 30's.

20. EvieE

EvieE Member

I find Andrea annoying as hell, but I still think she's an attractive woman. It could be all the duck faces that she makes that detracts from her looks.