Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea's best performance yet! Thank you writers!

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by mtamborra, Nov 19, 2012.

1. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Andrea is sleeping with the GOV and you better get used to it! Why is Andrea so awesome?

1) she doesn't give a damn about the rules. No gate or fence is gonna stop her from the satisfying feeling of stabbing a walker in the eye

2) If she's horny, she does something about it. As she so wisely said in this episode "other things can happen". As in other things besides death (this girl knows how to live!)

3) She doesn't want to get rusty with her shooting skills like a true survivor

4) time for you all to bow down and show Andrea the respect she deserves!

2. fiction

fiction New Member

I don't understand why people get upset over Andrea having sex? In the past three seasons, she only had sex with two guys and people call her slut and worse. Maybe it's a weird American hangup over sex?

3. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I don't think so. TV Andrea is a hollow version of her comic counterpart and doesn't deserve any respect.

4. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

andrea is trouble for all people that she sides with.
    she acts often stupid and breaks the wrong rules like shooting at daryl when everyone else is running there.
    she likes to have sex with the assholes of the series.

i have no respect for that character since she lost her sister.

i hope she dies soon. its the only character i never liked to see. yes i know thats my opinion. :)
    i dont force anybody to follow it or bow down for it.

5. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Its ok people. We know you all wanted the governor to yourselves. There is no shame in being jealous of Andrea.

6. page

page Well-Known Member

But this is in a world where there's not too many options. Two guys in the ZA translates to 2 000 000 guys in a normal world. She must have a vag made of steel and the ability to manipulate time.

7. rabscuttle1

Not really. America as a whole is a pretty slutty country.

8. rabscuttle1

You seem to take it personally that people hate Andrea. Get over it. She's a horrible character.

9. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I don't know about personally but I think it is sad that people hate someone for having sex in 2012. I find it sad and depressing.

10. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

For being the one to tap that shit, you'd see more condemnation and hate for Andrea than the Governor/Shane etc. Heteronormativity is a tricky bastard.

11. rabscuttle1

Andrea having sex has nothing to do with why I don't like her.

12. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

dude it's ok. I'm just some person on a forum. You don't need to prove anything to me. If you are stuck in a time where women are not allowed to be sexually expressive and should remain in the kitchen 24/7 that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't sweat it.

13. fiction

fiction New Member

That is some weird logic and reasoning you have going on there!

14. rabscuttle1

Don't want to prove anything to you. It's obvious you're just a but hurt Andrea fan that can't take that people don't like your hero. I've stated all over the forum why I don't like her. So think what you want and good luck with that.

15. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

well, i dont like here because she acts selfish all the time. i cant stand those people.
    its not about the sex she has or the sex she hasn't to me.

i like sex. lets all have some today. dont cheat. :p

16. Komodia

Komodia Member

Andrea just doesn't seem to have the same intuition other people have so it makes her look a bit naive. I can't really blame Andrea for wanting to stay in Woodbury after what she has been through and can't fault her for falling for someone. Right now she doesn't know the governor is a villain, if she knew what he was doing I doubt she would sleep with him and the same with Shane. She wasn't able to tell Shane was losing it and he was a person who was helping her with her survival skills.

17. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Did you ever think she doesn't care if someone is good or not and that she just might feel like getting laid? Women are allowed to do that too once in a while, not just men

18. rabscuttle1

This is one of the reasons TV Andrea is a crap character. Comic Andrea is so much better.

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, no-one has pointed out with negative sexual remarks about the Governor and his sexual expolits over possibly a week or two with several women, yet some are quick to point out Andrea's two expolits with Shane/Governor over a period of 8 to 9 months.

Major double standard..

The TV Andrea is quite annoying with all the whining and somewhat temper tantrums, hopefully she'll become a little more like the comic Andrea..

20. Dusen

Dusen New Member

I've been lurking this forum for a while to read other people's opinions about the episode. And most of the thread's i've been looking at, You have been comparing the comics and the series to each other.

As a person who just started to watch the show, and never have read the books, i can't say how tired i am of reading that. The fact that i just created a user to write this should say all about it :zombies_mad:

If you thaught that the series would be made like the comics where, then i think you are a very naive person. Nothing is ever made exactly like in the comics.

You migth think "where is he going with this?" And to be honest not really anywhere, you have every right to compare the comics to the current show. But as a person who have only watched the show, it gets a little bit old to read in most topics, that you think the comics did a better job.

Topic@

Im personally starting to get a bit tired of Andrea. So much time is being spend on her, time that i feel like could be spend other places. I think she will die in the end of season 3, feel like she has been completly explored, and the fact that she is getting a lot of lines doesn't make me doubt.