Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea's best performance yet! Thank you writers!

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by mtamborra, Nov 19, 2012.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

No, no, no.

1. She blatanly disregards rules and throws caution to the wind.
    2. She gets around, if you get my drift.
    3. She doesn't want to get rusty with her horizontal skills.
    4. LOL! LMAO!!! LMASSOFFHOTFLOOROARLOL!!!

2. yangxai

yangxai Member

I don't know about that; I really didn't like how they developed Carol. They made her seem so weak and useless. She wouldn't even get out of bed to look for her daughter. They made Lori out to be a horrible person and mother. Now they are making Andrea into the most hated person from the group. Other then Shane all the guys in the group are really well liked. They aren't as hated on as the Women from the show are. I do like how they have developed Michonne though.

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I think Carol is fine in season 3.

She was my most hated character in the comics next to Father Gabriel, so I am very happy how they have been developing her in season 3.

4. yangxai

yangxai Member

yeah she's been doing really great in season three; i really like how they have made a concerted effort this season to make Lori and Carol more likable then in the past seasons.

5. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

I'll prob get Flame Jobed for this........but --- I don't care for Laurie Holden's acting in TWD. Especially in this Season #3 her acting has at times seemed stiff and forced. Her timing is way off too, I have noticed in most every one on one scene with her and the Guvnor that she misses the mark for her commentary. Even in the physical she too is jus a split second late, just look at that kissing scene, it looked to me that the Guvnor made his move and it's as if Ms. Holden was in rehearsing mode rather than full bore Action mode. You can flame me as I don't care, but one thing for sure Ms. Holden is bringing down the Buxx for her role, and more than likely TWD TV Show wil make her and her immediate Family very well-off and set for life. But who could Honestly care for this--->

[​IMG]

courtesy of http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-47560/gallery/?view=96333

6. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

Honestly, they all could learn a thing from Andrew Lincoln.

7. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

We should respect a woman that has sex when she wants and doesn't care if she is labeled a slut. Those are the kind of women I like.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

this. he has some excellent acting in this show.

9. walkerluver

walkerluver Member

It's not the fact that she's having sex that pisses people off. It's who she's having sex with. People would cheer if she had sex with Rick or Daryl. She has poor choices in men.