Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea's Death Scene (2 versions?)

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by WalkerBait, Apr 2, 2013.

1. yangxai

yangxai Member

I didn't like either one of these two versions but out of the two versions I liked the first one better just because it doesn't make Andrea look like a fool by wasting time talking to Milton.

She deserved to go out better then this. She has the worst death of any of the main characters so far, she basically killed herself.

2. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I think it would have been more interesting to have her live, having realized that trying to save everyone means that you save no one. Instead, she dies as the polar opposite of Carl, who has learned that to save people means that you have to kill ruthlessly.

Andrea didn't kill herself. TG has the moral responsibility for her death.

She could have saved herself by not wearing skinny jeans. These are not a reasonable choice for the ZA under any circumstances, but when she dressed, she knew that she was going to be running to the prison. A sensible dresser would have picked leggings that were easier to maneuver in.

In a way, it's a shame that TG didn't undress her in preparation for using The Speculum of Doom. If she hadn't been hampered by those jeans, she could have gotten the pliers into her hands in half the time, if that. Good thing she was able to slip her boots off or she would have been still trying to pick up the tool when ZoMilton arose and chewed her face off.

I'll forgive her the dramatic pauses - those are the writers' fault, not the character's.

Worse deaths (pain-wise): Dale, Jim, T-Dog, Milton, Amy

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Actually Andrea ahd the exact death Amy had; bleeding out. The only difference being that unlike Amy who died quicker Andrea sat there for hours no doubt slowly bleeding out just like Milton AND dealing with th hallucinations ECT Jim dealt with. The only difference being Andrea was lucky enough to put herself out before she properly died

4. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

5. cpump

cpump Member

Im just glad shes gone tv Andrea was so annoying

6. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#26 STRINGS, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  7. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I'm so laughing at this you have no idea! :zombies_lol:

During season 2, a friend of mine commented that Andrea looked always so freaking clean all the time, it was annoying. Andrea - in this case Laurie - was always used as the "hot chick" of the show. Remember her thong? It was ridiculous. They could have used her character like in the comics and not giving a crap for her appearance. I'm glad she's gone. Season 4 feels very fresh that's for sure.

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Want to see something ridiculous? Look above ^

9. ThunderClap!

ThunderClap! Member

I actually feel like she kinda left a gaping hole in this season. It doesnt feel the same at all without her.