Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anne Rice The Vampire Chronicles

Discussion in 'AMC Television' started by Dnae, May 14, 2020.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I tried watching True Blood. I made it through three or so episodes and hated it

Twilight does not count LOL

I admit to never having read the Anne Rice books but when my daughter was younger she was a fan of them.

I did however watch Interview with a Vampire and based on that alone I would say that the Anne Rice books will play to an older audience than the aforementioned TV examples. Of course I could be missing the mark completely since my opinion is based solely on one movie based on one book of what sounds like a plethora of books by Ms Rice.

Lets face it, after this round of self isolating and no doubt a round 2 looming in our not so distant future, we are running out of acceptable streaming series to watch ;):p

4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I've read one book (not the first), and I've seen both films. The book was ok, Interview is a great film, but was in the hands of a world-class director (which the series would not be), Queen of the Damned was pretty lame...

I'll give it a try for sure, but I'm not too optimistic.

• Like Like x 1