Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Announcing the H1Z1 Forum Staff Team

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by The Professor, Jan 29, 2015.

1. The Professor

The Professor Administrator

Over the past week, we received a significant amount of applications to join the forum staff team. There were well over 50 people who applied.

Unfortunately, we can't accommodate everybody who applied, so there were only a few who were selected.

If you weren't selected to join the staff team- don't take it personal. These were competitive positions afterall.

With that said, I present you the official H1Z1 Forum Staff Team!

Community Event Managers

Forum Moderators

Please give them a warm welcoming & congratulate them on their new position.

In the coming weeks and months, we plan on working hard to provide you with a much more engaging and immersive community experience.

-Trey

2. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Congrats. I'm jealous. :D

Edit: jealous is not even the right word idk

#2 Bor, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  3. bruno51615

bruno51615 Member

Congrats everyone :)

4. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbIBs0P2t0

That's right, folks! As if trying to fight off zombies, bandits and starvation wasn't bad enough..... :p

For those of you who are not familiar with me, my name is Sarah Santos and I have been a gamer since I was a wee little wookiee. I also had experience with this type of position on an MMORPG called Last Chaos, which was pretty popular back during its peak. I had a volunteer position called a Game Sage and my duties included setting up and running community events, silencing gold-spammers, moderating the forums/chatbox, busting hackers, solving player disputes, answering player questions, etc... So I am not new to this sort of thing. :p

I plan to have quite a few events in the coming months. Some will be in-game events and some will be forum events. And I am happy to say I will also be bringing my awesome "Spirit of Halloween" event to H1Z1 and the H1Z1Forum community so keep an eye out for that this October. It will be HUGE and there will be a ton of prizes as always. Speaking of prizes, many events will include prizes sponsored by HailtotheQueen. You will probably see her in the community soon as well when she starts writing her gaming guides for H1Z1.

Once the game is actually released and we have a larger player-base, I will be doing MONTHLY events and contests. Sometime next week, I will give you a preview of some of the things I have planned in 2015 so keep an eye out for that.

Anyway, I want to thank Trey for this opportunity to help bring some fun to the community and hopefully contribute to it's growth in the coming months. I also look forward to working with my fellow Event Manager, Ymirx!

5. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

My name is TeX, and this isn't my first time moderating. I try to stay well informed of goings ons regarding the game, so I'll do my best to assist y'all in any way possible. See you freaks around, either in game, or in the forums!

6. ZombieGirl H1Z1

Hello Fellow Zombie and Survival lovers!

I have been a Moderator for 3+ years and played PC games since 2008. Gaming on console before then for about 3 years. I am a very dedicated and competitive female gamer and am very excited in what I have seen from H1Z1 so far. I am even more excited for all the changes yet to come!

I am a PVE'er and a PVP'er. I love Battle Royale most of all though. :)

I am always open to questions and if I can be of assistance to any of you, please let me know.

ZombieGirl <3

7. sharkey

sharkey Member

Congrats everyone!

8. Ymirx

Ymirx Community Event Manager

Hello my name is Ymirx, Looking forward to fun times with the community.

If you have any suggestions or anything related to events P.M. me I WILL read it :3

#8 Ymirx, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  9. Braum

Braum New Member

Congratulations man.. Got a ton of suggestions for you.. But I guess you already know that!

10. LoLzanator

LoLzanator New Member

congrats guys well done! just wondering though- wheres the youtube and twitch guys?

11. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

well guys you wont see me active on these forums in the future , it was a good run. im glad i got to help some people :) im moving on to other projects as my commitment for the forums were clearly unnoticed peace

12. luke H1Z1

luke H1Z1 New Member

Fix the weapon glitch Kthnx

Can someone please fix the weapons when the decay you cant hit anything iv died and lost so much stuff from this glitch doesnt realy help when you make the zombies better but you cant defend urself coz of the glitch

13. Beck H1Z1

Beck H1Z1 Member

GL Undead, sorry you didn't make it.
    Congrats to the new staff!

14. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

I find your posts to be very helpful. You don't HAVE to be a mod to help bud, you're doing a fine job.

15. TylerDotDot

TylerDotDot Member

It would be a shame to see you leave, your work has been noticed and your threads and posts are always helpful everyone knows that.

16. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Undeadfreak, there are chances in the future, besides, these people will be able to help the community out quite a bit, so log in every once in awhile.

17. BovBox

BovBox Member

Congratzz Guys/Girls

18. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

[MENTION=2110]TeX[/MENTION] Thanks i tried to do my best and i am glad to see you made it i just honestly am very saddened as i spent all of my time since the announcement of mod apps opening posting , helping and spending alot of hours on here just trying to help anyone i could and it just really sucks, i have made my decision though, i have no place here really.
    @Tyler, you have always been cool and i have seen you around since i started and im glad you also got the privilege. I am sticking to my decision however unfortunately. thanks and good luck in the future
    [MENTION=1351]Box[/MENTION] We still have issues that never resolved in my eyes. thanks for the concern but i made my decision, im done here.
    [MENTION=2126]Beck[/MENTION] always a kind fellow! thanks man im sorry too. believe me.

19. rushnspray

rushnspray Member

congrats guys and girls!